what have you done that is nice for someone else today?

Soldato
not a bragging thread...but what have you put conscious effort into doing today for someone else?

ive just got myself in the good books by getting kylie tour tickets for my mrs and 3 of her mates.

have been planning on doing for a while but noticed they where on sale from 10 today...only took 90 mins of refreshing to get the tickets lol but oh so worth it when I tell the mrs in 30 mins when she gets in from work.

rotters

Associate
I watched my mate loose a 100 in the bookies then stuck a 20 in and won 70 on the same machine :)

Baring in mind I was also down hahaha

Soldato
I got helped by some random forum members who have successfully doubled my download speed for nothing. I will later be assisting yet another random forum member in updating the firmware on his hard drive.

Been busy today I have. :o

Associate
I helped this old man negotiate himself down a hill with one of those walking frame with wheels and handlebar type things I had to walk backwards whilst holding him steady. It took ages lol. :D

Also texted the Wife to tell her I love Her so much.:o

Soldato
Looked after the house and dog as most of my family are at the hospital with my sister who is in labour, I'm gonna be an uncle :o

Back
Top Bottom