what have you done that is nice for someone else today?

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
As 'today' is after midnight...last night few friends came over, so I offered my house (well only cos dad is away...), and other entertainment, such as xbox, poker, food and drink etc :)

Soldato
Helped an old blind person on the tube today to get on the right train to his destination even though it made me 30 mins late for work.

Tut, bloody Muslims. You'll be telling us you slipped a nail bomb into his guide dog's rucksack next, won't you? :o

(For those NOT reading the Qur'an burning thread, this is me being ironic - I'm one of the people defending Muslims).

Seriously though, this is a nice idea of a thread. Today I didn't do much, since my health won't allow it. I did manage to take my mum shopping, lend her some money as she's had some bad luck lately, and then come back and do the hoovering so my mrs didn't have to. Does that count? :D

Permabanned
I had to have my lovely cat put to sleep on Monday so I gave my niece a carrier bag full of cat food and treats (she has 2 cats).

Soldato
Helping my best mate improve her phys(unfortunately not in the pasty smashing way).
She's been on physiotherapy for an injury for the past 8 months, 4 of which she was misdiagnosed, and the physiotherapy being given wasn't helping her in any way. But now she's completed most of her rehabilitation training, and is now trying to get fit again. So going out in the evenings and going running with her, bit of moral support. Gives me an excuse to do phys too, I hate doing it on my own lol.

Soldato
Bought the girl I like an expensive milkshake. I wish she would get the hints... Milkshake being a minor one

Serial? Man up and ask her out. Truth is, she likely already knows anyway. Your lack of forthrightness has placed you squarely in the 'friends zone', good only for the occasional milkshake purchase and so on. Sorry. :(

Back
Top Bottom