Europe to be a Muslim majority in our lifetime?

Soldato
The blame lies with divorces, family breakups, many sexual partners etc in western societes aswell as the emphasis on women being part of workforce. If husband and wife married for life like it is generally the case in eastern societies with emphasis on families then you would see european people having stable families with 2-4children easily. Their population will grow more and have a more stable family background as opposed to the thrash which we see on eastenders etc which I don't know how far it portrays the truth especially in british society.

Caporegime
http://www.indexmundi.com/netherlands/demographics_profile.html

Population of the Netherlands: ~17 million
Birthrate: ~10 per thousand, so pretty much 1%
Therefore: 170,000 births per year.

Current Muslim proportion of the Netherlands: 5.8%
Therefore: 986,000 Dutch Muslims

50% of newborns: 85,000
Therefore: Muslim birthrate: 86 per thousand, 8.6%, or approximately 15 kids per household!

Sounds a little unlikely, but then of course [insert terrible stereotype about minority here]. They breed like rabbits right?

Sooooo: 986,000 * (1.086 ^ 14) - Muslim population, multiplied by their birth rate, over the 14 years from now until 2024.
Equals: 3,129,640 - Three million, give or take.

Three million, even given that the total population of the Netherlands doesn't increase, is not half of 17 million. And that's assuming nobody dies, the non-Muslim proportion doesn't increase, no children of Muslims give up their religion, or any of the **** statistics they try to peddle are even remotely true.

2024 is rubbish, but, it would, by the same calculation only take 36-37 years for the Muslim population to hit 20mil, thats still a scary prospect and insanely fast population growth full stop, ignoring the muslim majority change that would occur, doubling the countries population in under 37 years is madness.

But that ignores immigration, if its say 50k a year, thats another 700k Muslims in 14 years time.

There isn't anything to say the birthrate can't increase either, the suspected and most likely outcome is that birthrate will decrease with every new generation after immigration but by the same logic that says a decrease is possible, so is an increase, however unlikely.

THe reason for such high birthrates for immigrants is different cultures. In India, or many places in Africa, a families income and survivability is often dictated by how big a family they can have.

Also infant mortality rates are WAY higher in India/all over africa than here. So its not uncommon also for parents to assume several of their children will die, while in africa they might have 10 children, expect half to die and expect half to work on a farm to help the farm survive, they move here, are from a culture where they have 10 children, but they all live due to better health facilities/conditions.

Its fairly normal for birthrates to normalise, the very first generation shouldn't experience half their brothers/sisters dying, and will be working in office jobs(corner shops :p ) rather than on a farm. So those children normally won't have the intention or requirement, nor be used to everyone around them having 10 kids. Because they'll go to schools where their white friends have only 1-3 brothers and sisters on average, it will be more "normal" to have only 2-3 kids.

Thats not always the case though, but its also not always the case for native families from the UK, we still have people who go around having 12 kids for whatever reason.

Caporegime
The blame lies with divorces, family breakups, many sexual partners etc in western societes aswell as the emphasis on women being part of workforce. If husband and wife married for life like it is generally the case in eastern societies with emphasis on families then you would see european people having stable families with 2-4children easily. Their population will grow more and have a more stable family background as opposed to the thrash which we see on eastenders etc which I don't know how far it portrays the truth especially in british society.

You'd probably find familes more likely to have more kids when divorced, because you'll find many parents who have a kid, are fine, then get divorced and the "new" family wants some of their own kids when had they stayed in the first marraige they were essentially finished with having kids.

Soldato
If the video was well founded on facts it might have a point. But it isn't. It's purely designed to stir up more hatred against Islam, which there clealy is an abundance of anyway.

If the video was true then what would people suggest? I could see how such a dramatic revolution to British culture could be a cause for potential conflict. Hypothetically, one of the only possible potential peaceful resolutions would be to limit how many children any woman in Britain can have. Obviously this Chinese-style approach isn't too popular though! :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Okay the stat about going from 82k to 2.5million is a rubbish one to base future growth on in the UK but it does seem that the Western European birth rate is descreasing and is less than Muslims.

I find that stat incredibly interesting, if it is true.
In 30 years we let 2 million into the country? Or did we let in 500k and they all had 4 kids?

Its a massive rise in population, if the figure is indeed correct. 30 years ago was 1980, thats isn't long ago, thats Maggie's era, were there really only 82000 muslims in the Uk then? I doubt it.

Soldato
I find that stat incredibly interesting, if it is true.
In 30 years we let 2 million into the country? Or did we let in 500k and they all had 4 kids?

Its a massive rise in population, if the figure is indeed correct. 30 years ago was 1980, thats isn't long ago, thats Maggie's era, were there really only 82000 muslims in the Uk then? I doubt it.
it's not possible to say because the 81 census didn't poll religious belief, it is expected to have been higher

RDM

RDM

Soldato

Frankly we would be in quite a serious mess if everyone was having 2-4 kids, we don't have the resources to deal with an effective doubling of population every 25 years or so.

Soldato
How did you work that out considering the vast majority of immigrants aren't even on benefits :rolleyes: But hey don't let the facts get in the way of your racist immigrant bashing :mad:

mmm reading between the lines when you shouldnt be

I never said they were on benefits. :rolleyes:

before you shout racist again i'd carefully read and make sure you understand what has been written you fool

Last edited:

RDM

RDM

Soldato
And they say there is no Islamification of Europe happening?

Hopefully people will wake up before this happens.

Did you not read the multiple posts pointing to snopes that made it quite clear that the video is in fact rubbish? Or do you prefer to ignore that because it doesn't fit in with your world view?

Soldato
2024 is rubbish, but, it would, by the same calculation only take 36-37 years for the Muslim population to hit 20mil, thats still a scary prospect and insanely fast population growth full stop, ignoring the muslim majority change that would occur, doubling the countries population in under 37 years is madness.
Yes, ok. At the totally plausible steady birth rate of 15 kids per mother, which totally isn't made up or nonsensical, the Muslim proportion of the Netherlands would hit 20m, and be roughly 50% of the overall, by 2047.

But that ignores immigration, if its say 50k a year, thats another 700k Muslims in 14 years time.
Oh of course, but lets not also forget this number I just pulled out of my arse, that says 12 pigs will learn to fly every year. That's 168 pigs in the same time! Flying all up in our faces!

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Europe to be a Muslim majority in our lifetime?

Does it matter? I'll still be a humanist, same way that there are Christians and aethiests in Islamic majority countires.

Back
Top Bottom