** Official World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Thread **

Soldato
got my Human Hunter from level 1 to 27 today enjoyed it a lot enjoy cata everyone im jealous.

Anyone suggest a class for me to level tomorrow? any except druid and priest would be considered want 2 chars to play till i get my Cata at xmas.

Melee DPS (or tank if you want), warrior or rogue.

Soldato
Might just retire for a few weeks.

The last 2 weeks have been hugely irritating. Trying to level a new character out of boredom, and every area is packed with level 80s killing all the quest mobs. I had thought that it would be easier now as they'll all be off not being ladyplaces, but i guess every man and his mothers dog will be re-rolling and steaming through the areas i want to play in anyway. Sigh.

Soldato
That's why I'm waiting for January before starting levelling. Can't be arsed with the competition now. Been keeping an eye on the Armory and to my utter disbelief, I'm seeing familiar names pop up from my days in Burning Crusade. If that raid group reforms, not even heroin could be a bigger addiction than raiding with those lot again. :p

Associate
Just hit level 83 :) My guild levelled up really early on when we were dinging 81 then Blizzard increased the amount needed to gain a level I think as we went back to level1 :( .

Soldato
All. Just let the Blizz downloader run over night. Servers are getting hammered right now and it would take a long time. Unless you find mirrors somewhere.

Soldato
Might just retire for a few weeks.

The last 2 weeks have been hugely irritating. Trying to level a new character out of boredom, and every area is packed with level 80s killing all the quest mobs. I had thought that it would be easier now as they'll all be off not being ladyplaces, but i guess every man and his mothers dog will be re-rolling and steaming through the areas i want to play in anyway. Sigh.

had this issue last night with 80s killing all in durotar for fun. Supposed to be an RP server? Can only assume people like roleplaying the village idiot :(

still managed to go from 9 to 12 in 1h 30 though....

Associate
Well I'm in work :(

Sat up last night to get to 82, loving the new quests, have done Hyjal so far and a run of BRC, not a bad instance, though looking forward to seeing throne of tides too!

Curse having a job and no annual leave left!!

Associate
I stayed up last night, boy was it refreshing! hyjal was good, havent really explored it properly, did 2 runs of BRC which was fun. However i am slightly disapointed at the speed of levelling. i hit 81 after 2.5 hours and that wasnt even power levelling, the quests in the dungeons give so much XP.

i promised myself after power levelling to 80 in wrath that i would enjoy the levelling process.

Back
Top Bottom