** Official World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Thread **

Soldato

1 line in the WoW Wiki until MoP was confirmed doesnt really constitute being part of the lore does it.

You can still give name and server. Its not that I dont believe you or anything but everyone that plays WoW these days "used" to be in the servers number 1 guild until it disbanded blah blah. There are plenty of ways to check a Chars name and history :p

I dont play WoW anymore, I havent played WoW since May, and even then it was only the 1-70 content. I haven't touched Cata content since December last year, give or take /shrug

Associate
1 line in the WoW Wiki until MoP was confirmed doesnt really constitute being part of the lore does it.

You can still give name and server. Its not that I dont believe you or anything but everyone that plays WoW these days "used" to be in the servers number 1 guild until it disbanded blah blah. There are plenty of ways to check a Chars name and history :p

I dont play WoW anymore, I havent played WoW since May, and even then it was only the 1-70 content. I haven't touched Cata content since December last year, give or take /shrug

well if u were only in 1-70 u wont have been able to touch cata really wud ya

Soldato
It seems cool for some Warcraft players now to hate the game, hate the expansion, or hate Pandas /shrug

Saying Pandas are ridiculous in an MMO when any other MMO has another race just as strange in my opinion.

If you don't like it anymore then quit, go elsewhere and let people who do enjoy it continue to play, simple as that really.

I know, I really do. But still....pandas :p

Back
Top Bottom