Beaten Labrador puppy caught on CCTV!

Associate
I am seriously considering going down that way to see if I can find that horrible excuse for a man and then beat the living crap out of him.
There are some very sick people in this world! :mad:

Glad the puppy has made a recovery. Just hope she get's a good home now.

Last edited:
Soldato
I think generally people are all too quick to call "lock him up!" without actually thinking about it.

He was severely punished, and the dog is now fine. Is there really a need to (on top of everything else) cost us taxpayers money by sending him to prison?

He was fined, had to do 250 hours unpaid work, got himself a criminal record, and sounds like he's getting kicked of his uni course. So considering the dog is doing ok now, isn't that enough?

I'm certainly not defending what he did, btw. But I think people should typically think a bit harder before crying "omg prison nao!".

Soldato
I think generally people are all too quick to call "lock him up!" without actually thinking about it.

He was severely punished, and the dog is now fine. Is there really a need to (on top of everything else) cost us taxpayers money by sending him to prison?

He was fined, had to do 250 hours unpaid work, got himself a criminal record, and sounds like he's getting kicked of his uni course. So considering the dog is doing ok now, isn't that enough?

I'm certainly not defending what he did, btw. But I think people should typically think a bit harder before crying "omg prison nao!".

If it's a violent crime against a person or an animal then a prison sentence should be given, a cost I'm happy to pay in higher taxes.

Back
Top Bottom