how do you feel about this? (Hit & Run Asylum Seeker to stay in UK)

Permabanned
I actually tagged this onto a thread I created in SC.

He was due to be deported but won the right to stay in the UK in December 2009 after a series of appeals at the Manchester Asylum and Immigration Tribunal arguing that he had a right to a family life under Article Eight of the Human Rights Act.

It shows a staggering level of hypocrisy.

Man of Honour
He has no rights and can't be classed as human for what he did but you cant keep him in prison, should send him Australia, oh we stopped doing that, ok he can stay if he can run the length of the M1 blindfolded towards the traffic, that would give him the same chance he gave the girl.

Either that or he can get out.

Soldato
I am a liberal minded person who will defend the right for immigrants to come to Britain and make a difference to their lives and our own. But this report makes my blood boil. A four month prison sentence is bad enough but this is ludicrous. I hope the father can keep his cool over this!

This is a criminal who should not be allowed to stay in Britain, who has a stable country to go back to, and is not offering anything good to the country. I can see this man causing trouble for May unless she can come up with some way to get rid of him.

Back
Top Bottom