Meeting a mates ex

Soldato
One of my friends split with his girlfriend who is also one of my friends. I have known both for almost 9 years and they have been going out for about 7.

The girl cheated on him a few months back and they obviously cant stand each other still. The group of girls were in the same bar the other day and I went over and had a few drinks with them.

I have been sending a couple of texts and want to meet at the weekend

Why do I feel like I am going behind my mates back, even though I am just having drinks with them?

Also note there is another girl and mate in the same situation wh is her mest mate and another of my mates (also known both for around 9 years)

Note also that both the girls are very flirty and have done a fair bit of sleeping around within the same group of our mates. (one mate has slept with 8 girls who are all good mates...uni days!)

Man of Honour
She cheated on your mate and now you want a go as well? She doesnt sound like a particularly great candidate for a partner?

Man of Honour
Ask him if he minds, if he doesn't have a go, but don't expect her not to cheat on you. (Having said that I was a horrible cheat when I was young and have no interest in doing so as a proper grown upish person, so people can and do change (but probably not within the time period you are talking about).)

Soldato
OP
no, i'm not going to even try and give her a back toucher... just meeting as mates with her and the other girls. However personally i dont really believe in 'girl mates' unless guys are gay, as it usually ends up having a few and stuff happening.

But with these girls I have known for years I have a laugh with them for a bit then get on my way before the latter ends up happening!

Capodecina
Soldato
ask him if he minds

NO, not even this. Just don't it at all. Stop thinking with your sexual organs.

It happened to me a few years ago. I wanted to go out with my best friend's ex. I asked him first and he said, "fine, no problem". Knowing him as I did, I thought he genuinely meant it. He probably did. But when we started going out he couldn't take it and he severed contact with me. Haven't spoken to him for years.

And her? We broke up eight months later.

Soldato
capturehfk.jpg

:/

My brain hurts.

Capodecina
Soldato
no, i'm not going to even try and give her a back toucherdrilling... just meeting as mates with her and the other girls. However personally i dont really believe in 'girl mates' unless guys are gay, as it usually ends up having a few and stuff happening.

But with these girls I have known for years I have a laugh with them for a bit then get on my way before the latter ends up happening!

Again, I wouldn't even do this. Another good friend of mine split with his gf, a few weeks later I got a couple of emails off her asking us to meet up purely as friends. I said no - actually, I didn't reply.

I told him and he was really thankful. Even just going out 'as friends' is a no no.

Soldato
[TW]Fox;19008663 said:
She cheated on your mate and now you want a go as well? She doesnt sound like a particularly great candidate for a partner?

yeah

unless your intention is just to rattle her?

Back
Top Bottom