Foreigners are everywhere in England, to give a few simple examples:

- They work in the Hospitals
- They work in the Doctors
- They work in the Dentists
- They work in the Opticians
- They work in the Call Centres
- They work in the Corner Shops
- They work in the Indian Resaurants
- Leeds, Bradford, Birmingham, London to name a few places are flooded with these vermin.
- They add to waiting lists, such as NHS etc
- They take our Houses
- They have NO rights to be here
- Most are illegals, most came over and had babies and now they apparently have the right to be here because of that
- They take your car park spot
- They stink the streets
- They give nothing back

Yet everyone opens there arms to these people, we have to respect their views and we give them everything - They give us nothing back.

They dont come here because they like England, they come here because its a free easy ride. They take the above jobs, then send money overseas to send more into this country, rinse and repeat.

I cannot be a proud Englishman when this country would rather help foreigners and put them before us. But ultimately a lot of people will outrightly disagree with what I am saying, because none of the above may affect you.

I guess my Dad the Builder, my Mum the Nurse, me in the renewable energy business, my uncle the property developer, my aunt the care home owner and manageress, my cousin the business woman all do nothing to contribute to society.

Yep, definitely just sit around and claiming benefits. What do you do, Toon?

Associate
If we are talking about doctors for example...

its exceptionally hard for anyone with overseas medical qualifications to practice without equivalence examinations, to continuously show competence and to evade paying tax

for example: http://www.pulsetoday.co.uk/story.asp?sectioncode=23&storycode=4127350

the above link shows how hard it is to be recognised as being a competent GP, the last exam is mainly based on communication skills, and a lot of foreign graduates have to retake several times

if you're suggesting that in a sample of millions of people there are some bad apples, then I won't disagree with that - but you have no justification in tarnishing everyone by aligning yourself with the OP

Soldato
Mixed experience. Our old Indian Doctor, Sharma used to prescribe anti-biotics left right and centre, and was an abrupt, grumpy cantankerous old goat. Indeed, I often wondered if in the event that someone happened to stumble in off the street with a gunshot wound, whether they would they be sent on their way by Sharma with a bottle of anti-biotics. However, he was a throwback to a different era, and thankfully retired a few years ago. His replacement at the practice, a young Indian lady whose name escapes me at the moment, is far better in all respects. She also correctly diagnosed my father's lymphoma, (that was sadly too advanced to treat, and of which he later died) that had been misdiagnosed as hip joint problems by several other Doctors, mostly English I might add.

Associate
Mixed experience. Our old Indian Doctor, Sharma used to prescribe anti-biotics left right and centre, and was an abrupt, grumpy cantankerous old goat. Indeed, I often wondered if in the event that someone happened to stumble in off the street with a gunshot wound, whether they would they be sent on their way by Sharma with a bottle of anti-biotics. However, he was a throwback to a different era, and thankfully retired a few years ago. His replacement at the practice, a young Indian lady whose name escapes me at the moment, is far better in all respects. She also correctly diagnosed my father's lymphoma, (that was sadly too advanced to treat, and of which he later died) that had been misdiagnosed as hip joint problems by several other Doctors, mostly English I might add.

The (rather self-evident) summary I think is if you're a good doctor, you're a good doctor. Toon_mad, I fear, would rather be treated very badly by someone of similar genetic stock.

uv

uv

Soldato
I don't know if you're trolling or not.

Definitely not, with classics like these:

foreigners. they are to blame for everything :o

dam pakistani and foreigners taking over everything.

..i wont be watching tonights show

sometimes i wake up and think i am in india or pakistan.

then i realise those indian type looking people are actually british apparently, so i must be in england.

yeah well its too hot i cant be chewed, im not racist i just dont want them to be considered british whether they were born here or not, in my eyes they are anything but.

if we went to there country we have to respect their laws and views, when they come over here they are allowed to wear them viel bedsheet things convering there faces but hoodies are banned.

funny how things work isnt it.

dam foreigners

There's quite a few more that can't be quoted because the threads are locked.

I actually pity such a mindset.

Soldato
The (rather self-evident) summary I think is if you're a good doctor, you're a good doctor. Toon_mad, I fear, would rather be treated very badly by someone of similar genetic stock.

Exactly. The problem with the OP is the he's asking if there's any English doctors left. First of all, this is stupid. Of course there's English doctors. Second of all, he's asking because he can't understand his foreign doctor. But like I said, then he should be asking whether there's English speaking doctors. This is why I'm suspicious of whether the OP actually has something against foreigners or not.

Your race/nationality has no impact on whether you'll be a good doctor or not.

Also - just to add, I recently sat an AS Level exam in which one of the sources was a report on 2008 GCSEs. It listed the % of 5A*-C grades by ethnicity. The national average was around 48% of people achieved 5A*-C grades. For Indians this number was 66% and for Chinese this number was 69%.

My doctor is a Polish Milf and I've considered stabbing myself through the leg just to be able to go back to her and have her touch me.

Why don't you go in with testicle problems or something, then she HAS to look at them and have a feel ;)

Soldato
So much blatant racism in this thread it's not funny. Tell me, where would all our doctors come from if it was not for economic migrants?

Oh wind your neck in. There was no "blatant racism" in this thread at all. Before toon_mad entered, i think this thread was possibly the longest thread, in OcUK history, involving race that, for the most part, had level headed, sensible answers.

Soldato

They give us nothing back.

What? :confused: So you're saying that doctors, dentists, nurses and opticians don't give back to us?! That's all they do - serve the public.

Are just listing every job that someone can have in the UK? I also believe some are firemen, insurance brokers and investment bankers too if you want to add that to your random list?

Serious lol at you crying about people of Indian origin working in an Indian restaurant

- Leeds, Bradford, Birmingham, London to name a few places are flooded with these vermin.

At the moment i know who i consider to be the vermin... I would love to know how you contribute to society. Please share? Are you a doctor? Academic? Police Officer? Soldier? I doubt it. My experience of outspoken moron racists is that they are lazy, foul mouthed, abusive, violent, stupid, dregs of society. I wonder if you fit this image?

- They take our Houses

Of course they have rights to be here. I don't know why i am even bothering arguing with you, because i doubt you are of sufficient intelligence to be able to justify (justify means to reasonably explain) your views.
- They take our Houses
- Most are illegals, most came over and had babies and now they apparently have the right to be here because of that

Ok, now you're just quoting Page 56 of the "How to be a Racist Cretin and Not Have a Clue"

- They give nothing back

I ask again, can you please explain how you contribute to society? Maybe you have a job which gives back to society? Or maybe you participate in charity work?

Before you answer - Hint: Working in a deadend job on minimum wage on a council estate does not qualify as "giving back to society

I cannot be a proud Englishman when this country would rather help foreigners and put them before us.

You are the blight on this country. You do nothing for it and then you arrogantly claim that it is foreigners that are to blame. Perhaps you should get off your ass, get a clue, then actually contribute to society.

But ultimately a lot of people will outrightly disagree with what I am saying, because none of the above may affect you.

How would none of the above affect us? You've listed hospital workers, doctors, dentists, opticians, shop owners, restaurant workers, call centre staff as reasons why you dislike "brown people". How would these things not affect every single person in the country. All it sounds like is that you're trying to believe that anyone that doesn't agree with you, doesn't agree because it doesn't affect them - which is absolutely rubbish.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yep, definitely just sit around and claiming benefits. What do you do, Toon?

I'm very interested to know what he does too, since he's just slagged off some of the most respectable, highly skilled and toughest jobs in the country.

It would be interesting to know if he would refuse treatment from Asian/black doctors/nurses if he/people close to him was ever involved in a serious accident?

You can always tell when someone's going to say something racist by starting with "Before anyone says Im racist".

FWIW, i don't think there was anything "racist" in the OP, nor do i think the OP's intentions were "racist". I think the OP was just expressing frustration at the fact that patients can find some foreign doctors very hard to understand and do not want to appear rude so that just say "Ok, thanks", even though they didn't hear a word. It is very important that a doctor and patient understand one another.

Your race/nationality has no impact on whether you'll be a good doctor or not.

Be that as it may, your nationality CAN affect your ability to communicate with your patient effectively - which is what i think the OP was going for.

Soldato
Oh wind your neck in.

Absolutely love this phrase - doesn't get used often enough :D

So is toon_mad going to come ack into this thread, or has he run away for good?

Edit: Just for my contribution, I work in a hospital and it's sometimes very hard to understand some of the foreign doctors or nurses. I've had a polish nurse come up to pathology to speak to me face to face when I couldn't understand her over the phone - her idea, not mine, and she was perfectly understanding about it. As far as the less than competent spread goes, I've not noticed any bias based on race at all, but for myself I'd rather be treated by an incompetent doctor that I can understand clearly than an incompetent doctor I can't, purely for the ease of identifying which parts of his practice concern me the most.

Edit 2: One of the most incomprehensible doctors I come into regular contact with is Scottish - I can't understand a damn word he says :confused:.

Last edited:
Associate
Be that as it may, your nationality CAN affect your ability to communicate with your patient effectively - which is what i think the OP was going for.

I agree, but he should probably get a mod to change the title of the thread (+speaking). Lots of people are probably reading the title and not reading his post.

Soldato

- They add to waiting lists, such as NHS etc
- They take our Houses
- They take your car park spot
- They stink the streets
- They give nothing back

Yet everyone opens there arms to these people, we have to respect their views and we give them everything - They give us nothing back.

They dont come here because they like England, they come here because its a free easy ride. They take the above jobs, then send money overseas to send more into this country, rinse and repeat.

I cannot be a proud Englishman when this country would rather help foreigners and put them before us. But ultimately a lot of people will outrightly disagree with what I am saying, because none of the above may affect you.

I see it as classing Britain up as our own indigenous trash is usually an embarrassment. Especially when I travel north from the M25 into the industrial and residential wastelands. Always nice to see something else than tattooed skinhead trash with football tops and bulldog ink on flabby biceps.

Soldato
Soldato
So you have no skills and been doing **** jobs your whole life.. I'd hire a skilled foreigner over a scummy 'Englishman' (*cough*) any day. In fact, I think I just made up my mind over a certain position we had going at work.

Back
Top Bottom