Current account balance? Was is yours.

Soldato
Always less than £150, my current account is my allowance account.

Get paid into my savings account, all bills come out of my savings account... The balance of my savings account... Well, yes that is private :)

Restrict your self to survive on £150 a month (which is more than possible which also includes a couple of cheap nights out) and you will be laughing in no time :)

ags

Permabanned

Restrict your self to survive on £150 a month
(which is more than possible which also includes a couple of cheap nights out) and you will be laughing in no time :)

ags

I would have problems restricting my self to £150 every few days, let alone every month.:eek:

Soldato
Not much, but then there is little point in keeping money in a current account these days with such poor rates of interest. I transfer money out to savings accounts and only have money in there for bills I need to pay, etc.

Soldato
My wages get paid into my current account but I transfer the majority of it to my savings account. So I add to my current account just under £500 a month so it fluctuates anywhere from £1000+ to £100 depending if I have a heavy month of spending, I never let it go overdrawn though.

Back
Top Bottom