Current account balance? Was is yours.

Man of Honour
! The poster above mine posted the same balance but £1 less :p then he ninja edited it to 'I don't know' :mad:

Haha, I believe you.

Did you get that production company job in the end? How's that going? I hope you didn't have to sell all of your gear...!

Soldato
Haha, I believe you.

Did you get that production company job in the end? How's that going? I hope you didn't have to sell all of your gear...!

Working as a runner at Icon film distribution. I've been there for 3 months now and just signed another 3 month contract. Still got my PGM301, Orange 2x12 and Laney GH100L. Want a telecaster now though :(

Soldato
Working as a runner at Icon film distribution. I've been there for 3 months now and just signed another 3 month contract. Still got my PGM301, Orange 2x12 and Laney GH100L. Want a telecaster now though :(

How's the runner job panning out? Have you been dealing with the guys over at Noble PR?

Man of Honour

Ah that's good news that you got re-signed - best of luck breaking through the barriers, I know that media work can be quite tough.

Your lust for guitars knows no bounds... new fireman model out at x-mas too supposedly ;)

Soldato
Runner Job is going well, really nice bunch of people at Icon, Noble PR sounds very familiar but can't say I recall it specifically. I know about the fireman! If it's around the £1,000 figure I'll have to get that too!

Back
Top Bottom