best keyboard for <£50-60

Soldato
Hi guys,

what would be the best keyboard to get for around £50-£60 (need a new one as the backspace button on mine is bust :/ )

a gaming keyboard would be preferable :)

cheers

:)

Associate
Apple keyboards certainly look nice if you like the minimalist aluminum thing. I've only every used them, and then very rarely, for typing, never gaming but they certainly wouldn't be my choice as a gaming keyboard but your mileage may vary!

I'm sure someone will be along in a minute with some other recommendations, I'm sure the Microsoft keyboards get good reviews and are cheaper still.

Soldato
OP
Apple keyboards certainly look nice if you like the minimalist aluminum thing. I've only every used them, and then very rarely, for typing, never gaming but they certainly wouldn't be my choice as a gaming keyboard but your mileage may vary!

I'm sure someone will be along in a minute with some other recommendations, I'm sure the Microsoft keyboards get good reviews and are cheaper still.

cheers, the reason i like the apple keyboard is that it has a more laptoppy feel and i find that easier to type on :)

this is really starting to annoy me now :( having to go back and delete instead of backspace :mad:

Back
Top Bottom