Where can I find Resistance 3: Survivor Edition cheapest [MODS PLEASE VIEW]

Soldato
FIRST OF ALL, I AM NOT SURE ABOUT THE OcUK RULES ABOUT COMPETITORS, SO IF THIS GOES AGAINST THE RULES, FEEL FREE TO CLOSE AND DELETE THIS THREAD! NO BREAKING OF RULES WAS INTENDED!

Reason I decided to post it was because OcUK don't sell Resistance 3, and I couldn't find the rules speaking about competitors.

Ok, so guys, I want to buy Resistance 3: Survivor Edition. This was launched only in the EU territory and local shops don't stock it. I ordered it in a shop, but its taking 2 weeks, and I want it as soon as possible. He also didn't mention me a price!

I found it from a website for 150 (not mentioning names so I don't get banned). If this thread is allowed, can you please tell me if you found it cheaper, and by how much? Must be available to post to Malta.

Thanks.

P.S. DON'T POST LINKS UNLESS A MODS SAYS ITS OK :)

Don
Businesses can be mentioned that sell games, it's businesses that sell PC hardware aren't allowed.

You might struggle to find ones that post abroad though from the UK. They might though, I honestly have no idea..

Soldato
OP
Businesses can be mentioned that sell games, it's businesses that sell PC hardware aren't allowed.

You might struggle to find ones that post abroad though from the UK. They might though, I honestly have no idea..

Thanks.

So companies like GAME are ok, and a company named after a rainforest is not?

The one I found can be posted to Malta no problem, for free too :D I;m struggling to find it. let alone :p

Well, if some1 find it, drop a hint here please :cool: (always make sure you stick within the limits/rules)

Soldato
Thanks.

So companies like GAME are ok, and a company named after a rainforest is not?

The one I found can be posted to Malta no problem, for free too :D I;m struggling to find it. let alone :p

Well, if some1 find it, drop a hint here please :cool: (always make sure you stick within the limits/rules)

Amazon should be fine because they sell pretty much everything and it was deemed silly for it not to be mentioned, it's just mainly shops that deal exclusively with PC hardware, with the odd exception.

Back
Top Bottom