Female body builders, just why?

Caporegime
is kwerk away finding pics of his muscular physique? which he attained through no working out what so ever?

we demand to see a spoon and kwerk written somewhere in the picture.

Caporegime
Found a pic of lolkwerk:

photoshopabs.jpg

Soldato
You can't get cut with any decent size without them, so in a word yes.
Please stop spreading **** about a subject you know nothing about.

It's easier to get cut without steroids. As you don't need to worry about any PCT cycles or worry about all the water retained from (for example) oxymetholone use draining out.

Soldato
So. What is the point? I fully appreciate the time and commitment that goes into the whole thing, but what is the actual point? You like having muscles that actually serve no purpose in this day and age, and like the fact that you are slow and bulky? How does this make you alpha?

Genuine question. What is the point?

Caporegime
The steriods and dinitrophenol that pro bodybuilders take for muscle gain and weightloss results in a look that I cannot find attractive.

lol

you do know there are plenty of pro bodybuilders who are natural right? who have to pass drug tests as well as lie detector tests?

therefore no steroids or anything on the banned list.

Caporegime
Caporegime
lol

you do know there are plenty of pro bodybuilders who are natural right? who have to pass drug tests as well as lie detector tests?

therefore no steroids or anything on the banned list.

Lie detectors are pseudoscience and DNP's half life is such that it can not be detected.

However I was not referring to every bodybuilder, should be self evident.

Wise Guy
Soldato
Please stop spreading **** about a subject you know nothing about.

It's easier to get cut without steroids. As you don't need to worry about any PCT cycles or worry about all the water retained from (for example) oxymetholone use draining out.

Anabolic steroids increase and maintain LEAN mass. What is there to argue about it's basic knowledge. That's why the give them to AIDS patients, they prevent muscles from wasting when the body is eating itself, like when you are getting down to very low BF.

Soldato
So. What is the point? I fully appreciate the time and commitment that goes into the whole thing, but what is the actual point? You like having muscles that actually serve no purpose in this day and age, and like the fact that you are slow and bulky? How does this make you alpha?

Genuine question. What is the point?

I have a genuine question that swings the other way. Being fat in this day and age is pointless as you have no need to go without food for more than a few minutes. So why be fat? Why isnt everyone in the UK average weight and build?

Back
Top Bottom