Forza 4

Soldato
hey ibert so you using a pad at the moment......well would like to know what times you are getting on rivals with what car if you dont mind please?

decent pedals is where its at! more specific a decent brake pedal, when i put the nixim mod in my g25 pedals WOW what a difference it made, easily improves on lap times

The only one I have put a few laps into is the Zonda event. My time is a 1:41.325. Going to have a quick blast now as I can get a little more off that I think.

edit - Just got a 1:40.874

Last edited:
Soldato
Alright did a 1:45.something with a clean lap put me up to 7 thousand and a half ish in the table quite pleased with that and know where I made mistakes. :)

Also go the final 2 achievements to do on FM3 now. \:)/

Wil be ordering this tonight now.

Associate
The only one I have put a few laps into is the Zonda event. My time is a 1:41.325. Going to have a quick blast now as I can get a little more off that I think.

edit - Just got a 1:40.874

nice time, im using a pad even tho i have the pwts, this is the first time ive used a pad on any sim type title...theres something weird going on with my times tho, i got a 142.217 that showed for a while on the leader boards. then all of a sudden my time changed to 149.*** and im actually better off in the leader boards??? then i got a 143.*** and it took me right up in the leader boards.....now when ever i get something lower than 143 it doesnt register....guess its a glitch in the leader boards or maybe its because im not used to forza system because i dont really play it, only played 3 on and off and never did time trials.

i think i will get f4 once ive completed f3 so i can get free cars and stuff.

oh and what aids are you using ibert, im using manual and normal steering, everything else off.

Soldato
It sounds like your original 1:42 was invalidated because you went off track, drafted or hit a wall/another car. Valid laps always come higher in the leaderboards than invalid ones, so a valid 2:01 will be higher than a invalid 1:39.

Your fastest lap in the HUD will always be the fastest valid lap you've done, even if you've done a quicker invalid one.

I think that makes sense. I've said valid a lot.

Soldato
It sounds like your original 1:42 was invalidated because you went off track, drafted or hit a wall/another car. Valid laps always come higher in the leaderboards than invalid ones, so a valid 2:01 will be higher than a invalid 1:39.

Your fastest lap in the HUD will always be the fastest valid lap you've done, even if you've done a quicker invalid one.

Your post is valid.

Associate
Bah, I'm nowhere near level 50 on FM3, and I don't have anywhere near enough time to try and get there. Oh well, I guess I'll have to do it the hard way :D

is this gifting offer only on for a limited amount of time??

can i not complete forza 3 fully in a few months then purchase forza4 and get all the freebies?

Associate

oh right i see, thats cool putting clean laps ahead of faster dirty ones!

ibert is your 140 clean?

Associate
Very positive review from Eurogamer even if the text doesn't seem to suggest the score given. I can't help be a little disappointed by the small number of new tracks over FM3, and that it looks like the new Silverstone layout is not included.

Associate
Not sure where to order this from. I have some dosh on my PP account that can cover it and I see GameStation allow PP payments. Will they deliver on the release date?

I know its most likely been asked before, but is the LE version worth the £20 premium?

Back
Top Bottom