Assassin's Creed Revelations

Sho

Sho

Soldato
Looking forward to this. Even though BF3 & MW3 will get played more often this will be up there on my list to be played. Xmas sales will be a good bet to buy this.

Soldato
OP
Looking forward to this. Even though BF3 & MW3 will get played more often this will be up there on my list to be played. Xmas sales will be a good bet to buy this.

Yeah, i am afraid this is going to get a bit lost tbh, but I will have finished Skyrim and Arkham City by then hopefully, and will want something different to BF3 for a while. Oh and then there is LA Noire which i have started to look at a little bit more now for some reason and am quite looking forward to. ;)

Bar Skyrim though, this is the game i am most looking forward to tbh.

Soldato
OP
Just a heads up, i have just pre-ordered this for £22.85 from Simplygames, i do not know what they are like, but arrival by release is guaranteed:)

Soldato
OP
Here is a preview with some great info

http://www.computerandvideogames.co...-the-shocking-truth-about-ezios-third-outing/

Quite a few semi-spoilers in there and a lot of info. Looks absolutely brilliant!

Here is my favourite bit from it though
As Creative Director Alexandre Amancio admits in our interview, this game is no filler: Assassin's Creed needs to synchronise with real life, and in the game's version of December 2012 - i.e. next year's Assassin's Creed title, whatever form it might take - Desmond's story will come to an end. Revelations is Ubisoft's final chance to position the original hero for his last stand.

Last edited:
Associate
i cant speak as ive not bought from them before, there price for it seems way to cheap though.

the price of AC4 is differant now, though still messed up, 2 is the most, followed by 4, then 1 and then 3 :S i guess they havent changed for along time.

Soldato
OP
Just got my dispatch email from Simplygames, i must admit i completely forgot about it with Skyrim and Arkham City around!

Still really looking forward to it though, i was expecting it in a few weeks

Last edited:
Soldato
People: what do you think would be a good time period/location for the next major AC game?

Personally, I think the early 1800s when Napoleon controlled most of Europe would be a great setting. So much political/religious tension around those times :)

Sorry if this has already been discussed, cba to read other pages.

Last edited:
Soldato
I was think around that time, possibly set in London. Loads of alleyways and big open areas too. Throw in some history and could be good.

Soldato
People: what do you think would be a good time period/location for the next major AC game?

Personally, I think the early 1800s when Napoleon controlled most of Europe would be a great setting. So much political/religious tension around those times :)

Sorry if this has already been discussed, cba to read other pages.

Yeah that would be a good setting, especially since the game has already mentioned that Napoleon used the Apple of Eden to become Emperor. American Revolution could be interesting too but I have a feeling they'd turn the game into a Team America style "AMERICA **** YEAH!". I think another good setting could be early to mid 16th Century England in Mary I's reign when she acquired the Apple of Eden to rule England.

Soldato
OP
^^ Yeah French Revolution is almost the obvious next step tbh.

Mine has just arrived as well, i am going to install it now but tbh i can't see myself playing it for a while, i still have Skyrim and Arkham City on the go!

Good service from Simplygames then, i suppose they had to to make up for the Skyrim fiasco

Soldato
Steam version unlocked this morning. Playing it now and have just recede constantinople. Was miffed to see the return of that useless ubisoft launcher though.

Within minutes you slip right into the familiar controls and are leaping from platforms and rooftops doing assassinations. Desmond and Ezio look rather different in this installment.

Soldato
Going to hopefully pick this up in the Steam sale for 14.99 at Christmas even though I'm still only 3 hours into the first game :p. I'm also looking for other peoples first impressions of the game.

Back
Top Bottom