*** Youtube/Video thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Supposedly some guy found some secrets out about the Great Pyramid(s) by using a RC controlled buggy with a camera attached and is wanting a load of money to not release the full video...

I call viral marketing but....5 days left...

Man of Honour
Some say that Tesla's foundation for his wireless energy transfer research that he demonstrated in 1891 were based around Pyramid "technology" that he learnt of while others debunk it as a nonsense but back then the people paying for his research pulled the plug saying that if the world could tap into the transmission at any time then where do they put the billing meter?

I remain skeptical but things like this are always exciting to think about even if there's a remote possibility of being something awesome :p

Soldato
@simulatorman video was awesome. Slightly concerned when I read his URL at the end of the video though, read it incorrectly the first time. I won't say what I read :D

Soldato
Supposedly some guy found some secrets out about the Great Pyramid(s) by using a RC controlled buggy with a camera attached and is wanting a load of money to not release the full video...

I call viral marketing but....5 days left...

Countdowns are to conspiracy theorists, as an exposed asscheek is to a wasp. I'm expecting a huge let-down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom