Over 370,000 immigrants are on benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
And what about those seeking genuine asylum? Where would you draw the line?

asylum! lol sorry but the world is a nasty place and sometimes you just have to get on with the hand you delt with.

Lets just bring in all the people that need a roof over their head and clean fresh water :rolleyes:

Soldato
No not surprised but if its there to be taken advantage of then who are we to complain about them, the blame rests on the government to do proper form checking and ID background checks.

Too many times I've seen people who were not entitled to NHS care, fly over and get all the treat they needed simply because they tried it on and once referred by a GP the hospital doesn't do its own checks into the validity of the patient claiming to be sick from a 'new' disease or problem and treated them regardless...

This is why proper checks are needed, I'm convinced that a national ID program would have instantly shown people who are/were not entitled to be here for a variety of reasons (immigrant, lapsed education visa, lapsed long stay visa...), some even with NI numbers and Passports! because of bad checks and fake documents.

Man of Honour
asylum! lol sorry but the world is a nasty place and sometimes you just have to get on with the hand you delt with.

Lets just bring in all the people that need a roof over their head and clean fresh water :rolleyes:

A compromise should be made - to not offer anyone in dire need help just because they were born elsewhere is ludicrous.

Permabanned
Somali asylum seeker Saeed Khaliif was given a £2million home in one of the country’s most exclusive neighbourhoods at the taxpayer’s expense.

The 49-year-old was granted housing benefits of almost £8,000 a month to live in the six- bedroom property with his wife Sayida and children.

The unemployed couple demanded to be moved to West Hampstead, north-west London, after deciding their home in the Midlands was inadequate.

The payments, revealed last year, are among the largest ever given in housing benefit.

Their new home has a 90ft garden and has been recently refurbished, with an en suite master bedroom and modern kitchen.

It is minutes from West Hampstead Underground station and the neighbourhood is home to comedian Stephen Fry.

It is understood Mr Khaliif has up to eight children and lives on benefits. He has not worked since arriving here three years ago.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...iming-42m-illegal-handouts.html#ixzz1k0N6eRZ9

Bet she is loving it, no wonder they flock to England

Soldato
This is a very concise character assassination.

How do you know all of this?

He has openly admitted this in the past.

I don't think he should be posting stuff like that, gurdas wants the thread to be locked so comes out with utter rubbish.

I couldn't care less whether this thread continues down the route it always has done for the last 12 years I've been posting here, the facts are facts, I think it's important to add context to the OP situation as it can have a big impact on how the thread continues.

Associate
Being an immigrant myself I would just like to say that as many have pointed out, UK citizens are a bigger problem than the few immigrants who do cheat with benefits. Practice what you preach.
And please, before people like Cheet moan about immigrants requiring translators to do driving tests etc, just remember the thousands of British expats in Spain who refuse to learn Spanish or all of you who go on yearly holidays in other countries and speak English only. How about you try and make an effort first before you dare criticise others who want to be good citizens by at least getting a permit before driving on the roads.

All of this is a non issue Dirtydog and I'm sick to death of the BNP brigade telling me I'm worth less than them because I dared coming over here and get a 2 jobs paying taxes to support British benefit cheats.

Permabanned
Country is in a mess, every town is inundated with immigrants over the last 10 years when it really boomed, they are everywhere and they are draining the resoucues for the indegious people, schools, doctors/dentists, hospitals, public services, police.

Yeah but that's not actually true is it?

Local newspaper in town reported 100s of immigrants needed a translator to take their theory driving test and piratical test. MADNESS
You would fail miserably in an English test. I doubt this "local news paper" distinguished between "immigrant" and those who are seeking asylum. Fresh asylum seekers shouldn't be expected to have good English skills from the beginning because the whole nature of seeking asylum is completely different to emigrating.

If you cant read or speak English you should not be going anywhere near a car in the UK.

What about typing? Derp?

What has being able to read or speak English got to do with driving? Should we also ban English natives that are illiterate? How about people with severe dyslexia meaning they struggle massively to read? What about deaf people who can't speak English? What about people who don't speak English, but are a native the the UK? There could be some people out there that only speak Welsh or Cornish, should they be stopped from driving in the UK too?

It doesn't seem like you're actually thinking about what you're saying properly. There are circumstances where "immigrants" not being able to speak English is a problem and it's where they work a job that involves interacting with the general public. It doesn't work when you can't actually communicate with the person you're supposed to be interacting with, however again it's largely at the fault of the companies employing these people rather than these people themselves. They should make an effort, no actually just learn English, if they are going to be a citizen of the UK. I do find it offensive, or rather idiotic when some one wants to move to the UK and live her but doesn't want to learn to use English properly. Same with anyone really, I can't stand English people who emigrate and refuse to "integrate" or learn the language of the country they're going to and unfortunately for you a lot of them hold the same opinions and beliefs as you do.

Permabanned
He has openly admitted this in the past.

Honestly, I don't even know why I bother posting in Dirty Dog threads. He's clearly got special needs of some sort. If I take your word on the fact that he's openly admitted to being an immigrant, it just makes me even more convinced that DD has issues with understanding what reality is.

Soldato
Obviously the extremes need to be looked into. And there most definitely needs to be a cap on what is offered. 8 Children + Parents for instance do not need to live in a £2 million home.

Relocation, If they were happy to relocate to England, why should they be unhappy about relocating to a different part of England where a 5 bedroom home isnt that sort of price.

Hell, Give them 2 homes side by side! I'm sure that would be cheaper.... = \

Last edited:
Permabanned
While we are on the topic, did you hear Nick Griffin recent speech at a swedish national party gathering ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_-YReg5xx0

Firstly i would ask for you to listen to it, in its entirety.

I would realy like to hear the sincere and intelligent opinions of the non white British about this speech.

But most of all i would like to hear the opinions of the white liberals, i love hearing what they think about this sort of thing.

:D

Soldato
Derailment!

I think the point is we need to enrich our country by only letting in people who will make it better. The current system encourages the dregs of lesser developed countries to come here. The system needs to consider this and incorporate measure to prevent abuse. You can't blame people for abusing the system, especially when you have come from another country and have no moral connection the UK.

The system should also benefit people who are born here, if you want people to be patriotic then atleast don't make them feel shortchanged by their own country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom