£1000 gone :(.

Soldato
Well, that's me, £1000 poorer from today :(..

But, I am now 999cc richer :D. Just placed the deposit down on an '12 S1000RR for pickup on my return from Afghan. Now I can't wait to get out of this place!

Motorsport Colour Paintwork
Sports Package(DTC, ABS, QuickShifter)
Heated Grips
Alarm

2012bmws1000rrrhs.jpg

Love that paint scheme!

Om nom nom nom :D.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
very very nice,

whats the plans for upgrades then :)

Non, as of yet. Will see how it rides and sounds. Probably first thing, although not for a while, will be a new can.

That's a damned fine way to spend the op bonus*, good choice. Looks very nice. Enjoy it when you're home!

*and the rest!

Best way to spend an op bonus I think :p. Got no kids or wife to worry about, which is what most of the other lads I'm out with seem to be worrying about money wise haha.

Poser..........

;)
fap fap fap

Are you on NorthWestBikers by any chance? lol.

Soldato
OP
Do it while you still can! It's what I spent mine on.

Look forward to seeing it at the OcUK bike meet if you're back in time?

Unfortuantely, not for the one in March I won't be, not due to be back in the UK till the end of May, which does suck some what, but at least I'll have all of summer off to enjoy the thing!! :D.

Getting it tax free too, so even more reason to blow my op bonus haha.

Last edited:

dsb

dsb

Associate
Congrats on the new bike. I miss not being in BFG. Is the deal through Naafi. Keep safe on the rest of your tour.

Soldato
OP
Congrats on the new bike. I miss not being in BFG. Is the deal through Naafi. Keep safe on the rest of your tour.

Nope, direct from BMW Park Lane, they specifically deal with exports and what not, so they know the full procedure. Also get a 10% Discount as well as VAT free.

Back
Top Bottom