► Rayman Origins (922 MB)
► Reality Fighers (674 MB)
► Super Stardust Delta (223 MB)
► Top Darts (406 MB)
► Uncharted: Golden Abyss (494 MB)
► Unit 13 (852 MB)
► WipEout 2048 (552 MB)

Associate
downloaded loads of demos and free games (table football and cliff diving) and they were flying down to start but now the downloading has slowed considerably. must be loads of people d/ling now

Soldato
Ah yeah I phoned them earlier to ask what time they open and they asked me what kind I was buying, I said WiFi and they said no problem. Glad I didn't order a 3G Vita from them or I would be ****ed.

Soldato
After some lengthy play (I do mean lengthy as im having to charge it again :p)

Virtua Tennis 4 is stunning on it controls so well and is fun, Wipeout is just epic nice sound track as usual and very qucik racer even on slower races.

Super stardust Delta is all kinds of awesome fun,addictive,crazy colours every were. Motorstorm RC seems fun but i suck at controling the dam cars so i think ill need practice at that but its a bargin for the price!

Uncharted amazing BUT the camera on the game is utter utter tripe! I was getting very annoyed with it :(

Whilst playing all these the ickle stuck pixel never bothered me so as i mentioned earlier ill be keeping it, The sound quality off the Vita itself is allot better than what was on the PSP still with Uncharted/Wipeout im sure a decent headset would make them even better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom