Shall I risk it with this girl?

Associate
Your only option really is to sleep with the other 24 dudes and make sure you are the best and then make an objective decision on whether you will make her happy or not.

Good luck, I hope she is worth it :)

Soldato
Does she call you daddy and cry whilst you have sex? Girl got issues. Run for the hillllllls.

ALTERNATIVELY

She could be a really nice girl who went a bit off the rails for a while and now wants to see what its like to be stable...I don't see it myself. Flip a coin.

Last edited:
Soldato
Everyone gets their heart stomped on at some point. You are 19 or smt yeah? I think you should pursue relationship with her fully in the knowledge your heart is going to get chewed up. you learn so much from the relationships that fail.

Soldato
She could be a really nice girl who went a bit off the rails for a while and now wants to see what its like to be stable

This. Give it a shot. Or, stay indoors for the rest of your life because you might get hit by a car if you go outside and that'll hurt. Also, only eat cold food - hot food is sometimes hot and can hurt. Move into a bungalow if you can, because stairs hurt if you fall down them. Don't ever answer the doorbell - people out there are dangerous and can hurt you. Don't lift anything, walk anywhere, use any form of technology, watch sad movies or seek companionship from any other living being. All these things carry the risk that you may be hurt.

Soldato
Just bone it like a fish until a better fish comes along.
I really can't see the issue here. Carry on as you are but don't get too attached.
If you find yourself still together and faithful after 4 or so years. Put a damn ring on it!

Associate
A girls number isn't too important, any girl that has been to uni is likely to be into double figures by the end of it.

Guys have a affinity with smashing as much as they can whilst at uni but then don't like it when girls have a high number, who do you think you are smashing? If you want low numbers then stop smashing anything that moves collectively or date 16 year olds.

The oddest thing here is that she went off to be with someone else for a bit and came crawling back, how do you not feel like you are second best?

However, if you enjoy chilling with her and the rest of it then just keep doing it, just like all early relationships proceed at arms length, if it develops into more then great, if not then at least you tried!

Associate
Why does the fact shes slept with a lot of people mean she won't be a good girlfriend? Im sure there are lots of blokes out there who have slept with that many people.

And who doesn't have "issues?"

Sorry but just seems like double standards, one rule for men and another for us girls.

Yes she's slept with lots of people, but if she wants to stop all that, and be with just you, then give it a go. Why don't you both go and get tested for STD's.

If you like her, and she likes you, what have you got to lose?

If a key can open a bunch of locks, it’s viewed as a master key and is awesome to have. But if a lock is opened by a lot of different keys, well that’s a pretty ****ty lock if you ask me.

Soldato
does it really matter how many guys she's been with previously?

she's with you and as long as you take precautions and she aint messing you about then whats wrong with giving it a go? you say you enjoy her company so do so

or to take my sensible hat off and replace it with an ocuk one, 25 previous tenants :) she's got plenty experience and knows what she's doing enjoy :)

Back
Top Bottom