Mcdonalds burgers

Associate
I've never known why McDonalds is so popular anyway, the burgers look like ****, taste like **** and probably have the same nutritional value as ****.

might be more truth to your words than you think, thread reminds me off that rumour that went around that mcdonalds burgers where made partly of manure...

still tasty tho!

Soldato
I think the radioactive kitchens they are made in give them super powers and make them smaller.

8th wonder of the world.

Last edited:
Associate
McDonnalds have shrunk the 1/4 pounder, they also don't do the "have it your way" thing so there's no way to actually get more gherkins :mad:

You could just ask for more?

The beef is 100% meat so the worst part for you is the bun (loaded with sugar) and the sauce.. ;)

Feel free to ask any questions, I was a shift running manager there until 2 years ago when I began my software engineering role.

Soldato
The beef is 100% meat so the worst part for you is the bun (loaded with sugar) and the sauce.. ;)

Feel free to ask any questions, I was a shift running manager there until 2 years ago when I began my software engineering role.

Depends what you mean by 'meat' doesn't it...

Report here says that US McD's only just stopped using 'pink slime' (which is discarded beef cuts treated with ammonium hydroxide :eek:) due to pressure from Jamie Oliver

http://moneyland.time.com/2012/02/01/mcdonalds-drops-pink-slime-from-hamburger-meat/

That's like just saying it's the same 'meat' when comparing a chicken breast and the cubes of MRM Chicken you get in takeaways.. ever wondered why the cubes have those holes in them? It's where the slime is injection pumped into the moulds before solidifying :p

I doubt that to be honest.

Oh it can be claimed to be 100% meat..... eyes, gristle, offal...it's all 'meat'

Last edited:
Soldato

nothing wrong with sugar,

the only (possibly) bad things are the non-real food things they may add llike preservatives....

in moderation (possibly cancer causing aditives aside) they are fine...

Associate
I doubt that to be honest.

Maybe you should read up then

Depends what you mean by 'meat' doesn't it...

Report here says that US McD's only just stopped using 'pink slime' (which is discarded beef cuts treated with ammonium hydroxide :eek:) due to pressure from Jamie Oliver

http://moneyland.time.com/2012/02/01/mcdonalds-drops-pink-slime-from-hamburger-meat/

That's like just saying it's the same 'meat' when comparing a chicken breast and the cubes of MRM Chicken you get in takeaways.. ever wondered why the cubes have those holes in them? It's where the slime is injection pumped into the moulds before solidifying :p

Oh it can be claimed to be 100% meat..... eyes, gristle, offal...it's all 'meat'

Thats fantastic but we live in the UK.

http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/nutrition-ingredients/our-food/beef.html

We're proud that all of our beef comes from cattle raised on British and Irish farms.

In 2010, over 16,000 farmers supplied our beef - making us one of the biggest purchasers of British and Irish beef.

All our burgers are made from 100% beef, supplied by farms accredited by nationally recognised farm assurance schemes.

Only whole cuts of beef from forequarter and flank go into our burgers, with nothing added but a pinch of salt and pepper after cooking.

nothing wrong with sugar,

the only (possibly) bad things are the non-real food things they may add llike preservatives....

in moderation (possibly cancer causing aditives aside) they are fine...

I mean calories wise, since it seems to be thats what everyone judges mcdonalds on!

Hope this helps :D

Soldato

Negatory

A cow as a mammal has all the following:

Stomach x 4
Eyeballs
Testicles (if bull)
Ovaries
Tail
Hooves
Ears
Nose
Entrails (lots of them up to 170 ft long)
Teeth (32 of them)
Heart
Lungs
Kidneys
Spleen
Bladder

etc........

All of these still constitute as being meat/beef as they are sourced from the same animal

I'll take a large fries with my Big McSpleen to go !!!

Soldato
nothing wrong with eyes, offal and gristle, not something I would choose to eat but if its all groud up who cares..

Not saying there is anything wrong, and we have all that in all cheap processed meat, sausages, pies etc etc but it's not what people imagine from the advertising when it's described as 100% beef ;)

Soldato
I have to take an extra quarter pounder along with a Big Mac meal to fill it out, they have gotten small, but not by a huge amount or anything.

Back
Top Bottom