TIP OF THE ICEBERG - THE BEGINNING OF THE END FOR BRITAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
She comes across pretty well and shows them to be very ignorant and rude. Also, lol'd at the "you look naked, put some clothes on" comment.

Its obviously been uploaded by some troll though, judging by the title of the video and his user name...

Permabanned
Its another nonsense video that reckons Islamist Extremists are taking over Luton. Pfft!

Go on a march with some Islamists then you will see some Islamists...it is hardly rocket science.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Soldato
Am I aloud to hate these people? Or is it racist. I forget...

The title is way over the top lol, has it been named by someone else or is that the name of the program?

Soldato
I totally believe it was a neutral investigation and the first day she decided to get the camera out to see what Luton was like that demonstration happened. Pure chance.

Associate
I don't think the woman in the vidoe has any connection to the uploader. She seems pretty sensible, while the uploader seems like a nutcase.

Mind you, the "muslims" in the video are even more mad. It's sickening that people in the 21st century can think like that (same applies to fundamentalists of any religion). The muslim woman's husband SET OFF A BOMB for crying out loud, and they are protesting against the "opressive" police for arresting her?

If they want to live in this country then they can live by our laws and traditions. Don't like it? Then **** off. If I went to Saudi Arabia or Iran would I mouth off in the street like that? Hell no, I'd respect that I am a minority in a foreign land which has its own laws (also I'd probably be lynched but that's beside the point).

Permabanned
Why did they arrest the wife though, was there sufficent evidence that she colluded with her husband?

Is is normal routine to arrest the family members of someone who commits a criminal offence?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom