Revenge of the Titans - FREE Steam key

Soldato
Hi all,

Well, I'm not sure if you knew, there was some promotion giving away free games (it was in the PC Daily Deals thread) and one of them was Revenge of the Titans. I got a STEAM key but noticed I already had it in my account so I can't redeem it.

Therefore, I am giving it away here for free.

This is the code:
48?BM-CT?ZZ-FP?ZF

I have removed 3 parts of the code.

The first ? is a number, the second and third are letters.

At half past, I will give the answer of 2 of the question marks.

EDIT: FINISHED

Last edited:
Soldato
I actually saw Wrath of the Titans at the cinema last week and really enjoyed it. Fair play the story is rubbish but the movie was non-stop action all the way through, CGI was great and the 3D actually was pretty good. I enjoyed it, the kids loved it.

Yea I saw it too.
Was a bit like the first one in that

The big boss that's supposed to be all great and threaten to wipe out all mankind is then over in 5 mins. It happened in the first one with The Kraken and now this one too. It's bigged up the whole way through the movie, then you get to see it for 5 mins and it doesn't really do anything. Also the fact it is called Wrath Of The Titans. Note the S in Titans. There was only 1 Titan. Where were the others? Where was Gaia, where was Uranus? Very underwhelming.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Ah yes I do see your point in that respect, that was a let down. But overall well worth a watch imo. Not a movie I would ever buy though but well worth it for the action, I am sure you would agree on that.

Soldato
Ah yes I do see your point in that respect, that was a let down. But overall well worth a watch imo. Not a movie I would ever buy though but well worth it for the action, I am sure you would agree on that.

Yea, the action was good.
I'm really into my movies at home and go to the cinema at least 3 times a month (as long as there is good stuff showing), so maybe I'm starting to expect too much. It's not one I could watch a second time.

Back
Top Bottom