What is your local best?

Associate
What is your local best?

What is your local best where you are?

Here in the north east of Newcastle upon Tyne its either ham and pease pudding sandwiches or stotie.

Or if you out on the drink a good old Geordie pizza(donner kabab)

Im sure other people from Newcastle can help me on this one.

So What is your local best?

Man of Honour
cant say we have anything thats just local to this area (berkshire/surrey), im quite jelous of the scottish and their munchie boxes tbh

Associate
I'm living in Newcastle-upon-Tyne myself.
As a chinese , I would recommand RED DINNER in china town. The dishes there are more traditional and the taste is different from normal chinese restuarants which have been changed.
A good buffet resuarant is 202 next to the Gate. near Tiger&Tigher. 15 ponds each

Associate
Sorry, i think i forgot to mention which food is the best exactly in the previous thread.
Try the Typhoon fried crab
However, i actually come from Yangzhou, China. Needless to say , the most famous dish from my home town is Yangchou fried rice. It is so famous in china that u can order it basiclly from every chinese restuarant. Different materials are used by different region. The best yangchou fried rice can only be found in my home town. Dont miss it if you r going to visit china

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
I don't think London has any bests except maybe fish and chips, pie and mash or a salt beef beigel on Brick Lane. You'll be lucky to get pie and mash these days though, I think there are only 2 or 3 pie shops still going.

Caporegime
I don't think London has any bests except maybe fish and chips, pie and mash or a salt beef beigel on Brick Lane. You'll be lucky to get pie and mash these days though, I think there are only 2 or 3 pie shops still going.

Far more than that Johnny. My favourite food in the whole world is Pie & Mash. I consider myself an afficionado. I eat it every week. Gonna try the new Goddards in Greenwich this week. They have introduced a chilli beef pie. Unusual, but reckon it will go lovely with the liquor.

http://www.pie-and-mash.com/shops.php

Back
Top Bottom