Poll: are you looking forward to the olympics?

Looking forward to Olympics?

• Total voters

wnb

wnb

Soldato
Getting sick of the whole shebang, like someone else mentioned I'm looking forward to the Euroes:) Blowing 10+ Billion on pointless drivel.

Soldato
It's just going to be hugely inconvenient.

A true british response.:p

I always watched the olympics and like them.

Sigh.

If you live in London then perhaps it may be an inconvenience, however the UK is more than London (culturally anyway!). It would be fantastic if the Olympics were truly a British spectacle (as Seb tries to claim it is) rather than just a Londoncentric thing.

Edit - My first comment wasn't a dig at you Cas'. I'm fed up with the olympic coverage already. It's such a great opportunity to showcase the UK as a whole, yet the organizers haven't done that. The UK as a whole can provide so much and still allow the event to be the 'London' games. However, Seb & Friends refuse to allow this. A shame.

Last edited:
Soldato
No, I am not looking forward to the Olympics. As I live in Stratford it will be a right pain in the back for a couple months, mainly in regards to driving and public transport.

Soldato
Yep! London is going to be an amazing venue and a great success :cool: Only disappointing thing for me is that I'm not living there - my old flat in Limehouse would have been a great place to be during the Olympics!

Looking forward to seeing all the coverage of the best city in the world :cool:

Soldato
I've always thought the olympics is a bit ****

Now that it's going to be a mile or two away from me it hasn't really changed my outlook on it or excited me.

It's going to make the city more busy and it's already busy as it is.

The football however, even I don't watch matches much it's definitely more exciting :D

Soldato
Looking forward to watching the basketball. I don't watch TV but I don't think any of our channels cover the NBA at all so I never bother to try and watch it normally. Not bothered about any other sport.

Back
Top Bottom