It's too hot :(

Soldato
OP thats cold, been very nice here today.

weather.jpg

Associate
I positively hate hot weather, stuck in an office with 2 A4 sized windows that open 4 inches. 4 PCs, 2 Macs and a switch cab is NOT NICE!!!

Then again I hate hot weather anyway, cant get cool. At least in the cold you can put more clothes on.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Problem with the heat is there are just so many girls out there now showing off their skin.

No, I am not gay, but it's just incredibly frustrating walking about and the only thing I'm thinking is I would love to **** her and her and her and her etc etc etc !

Can't wait till it rains a bit again :p

Associate
Problem with the heat is there are just so many girls out there now showing off their skin.

No, I am not gay, but it's just incredibly frustrating walking about and the only thing I'm thinking is I would love to **** her and her and her and her etc etc etc !

Can't wait till it rains a bit again :p

OK, I hate the hot weather but enjoy watching the ladies enjoy it.

Soldato
My room is in the attic, you dont know what hot/humid is! Also its lovely until I try to sleep.

Its to cold...
Its to hot..
Its to cold

We are stupid over here, enjoy it :D

Soldato
only thing I really dislike about this weather is all the very stinky people, cant go in a shop or supermarket without walking past someone who has B.O bad enough to knock you on your ass!

Soldato
Been off all week and it's been bliss. The weather meant I had no excuse for putting off the garden which has been pretty neglected for the past couple of years save for a bit here and there.

Grass cut, 80% of the borders all done, new fence up. Just awaiting the shed :cool:

I sat outside today in a bit that is a great sun trap with a couple of cold beers and just chilled after the past 3 days of hard graft :cool:

Back
Top Bottom