It's too hot :(

Associate
28 c here today apartment is even hotter when home from work lovely

click airconditioning on nice and fresh NP

ideal hot outside cool inside

rpg

rpg

Associate
I agree, too hot for me, I dislike sweat dripping off me going around in shorts and a t-shirt. Don't know how somebody can relate disliking that to their level of masculinity though. Good work chaps.

Associate
I wouldn't mind the hot weather if I didn't have exams on at the moment. Putting over a hundred teenagers in a large room with no open doors, windows etc. and no air conditioning when it is this temperature isn't too far off being classed as physical trauma. Intensely hard to concentrate when you're really hot in a very smelly room..

Associate
if you are working or studying in temps over 22 or 24 degress i beleive they have to provide cooling in this country one good thing health and safety have done forget the exact temps its the same if your place of work is too cold etc

Associate
if you are working or studying in temps over 22 or 24 degress i beleive they have to provide cooling in this country one good thing health and safety have done forget the exact temps its the same if your place of work is too cold etc

There's no maximum UK temp, there's a minimum which is 16'C (13'C in some workplaces, bakery etc). I believe they have to provide drinking water and that is all.

Associate
I don't mind this weather. What I do mind is getting stuck behind smelly fat people who are struggling to move. And seeing guys (again, usually fat and smelly) wandering around with no top on, just because it's a wee bit warmer than usual.

Associate
I positively hate hot weather, stuck in an office with 2 A4 sized windows that open 4 inches. 4 PCs, 2 Macs and a switch cab is NOT NICE!!!

Then again I hate hot weather anyway, cant get cool. At least in the cold you can put more clothes on.

Try having one of the air con units in a server room pack in and needing to vent the 6KW of heat output that the portables are outputting into your office ;)

Needless to say it was pushing past 33C where I was sat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom