Reported: 10 Killed in US Batman Premiere

Caporegime
A rifle, a handgun, gas mask all found on the suspect and told Police officers when he was arrested that his residence has explosives inside it. :/

Caporegime
I think they are saying 14 dead, the nearest hospital has 3 gun shot victims in critical condition. (not sure if any of those 3 will be part of the 14) Also sounds like the other hospital has 20 patients, all gunshot victims, some severe some minor, and the first hospital said they had 15-20 people coming in still.

Starting to sound like over 10 dead and 25+ more people with gunshot wounds :o :(

Sounds like a lot more people injured, really just hoping some or most of the rest have anything but gunshots, tear gas/falls while trying to get away and the like, basically just less serious.

Associate
I received this as breaking news email from The Times and thought it was a publicity stunt.

This is just terrible.

Soldato
1 gunman arrested, still looking for the second :(.

Humans can be so cruel and heartless to each other.

Edit: no evidence of second gunman now?

Last edited:
Associate
1 gunman arrested, still looking for the second :(.

Humans can be so cruel and heartless to each other.

The Police Chief has said that they are not looking for a second he was alone.
Hearsay that there has been a baby/child shot but no confirmation.
50 injured and 14 confirmed dead :(

Tear gas and witnesses say he was gas masked and shooting with an AR15 and a hand gun..... and he told police that he has explosives in his flat.

Speechless :eek:

Caporegime
Is it just me or is this guy talking on camera, starts off with "I don't want to upset people but I don't think things should be hidden", then every story is hearsay, and he's the one telling people a baby got shot. I dunno, maybe he was there and just wants to talk, entirely possible, but he just comes across as some attention seeking a-hole who wants to tell a story on camera.

They do seem to now think it was just the one guy, of course early on you'll get so many different storys that they'll probably think its two guys. Two different types of guns, tall people think he's short, short people think he's tall, you end up with two different descriptions. Sounds like he might have used a shotgun AND left other guns in the theatre, which somewhat explains how so many people got shot.

Soldato
Terrible news, death toll is expected to rise.
Quite a few children are casualties.:(

I have friends in Denver, & other parts of Colorado.:(

At least they got the gunman alive.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom