Do you respond when someone sneezes?

Permabanned
Poll: Yes, No, Only when I'm in a good mood.

Denise is sneezing again in the office and Ranjeet says to her "Bless You." So does anyone else respond when someone sneezes, If you do what do you say?

As blessings are only from God and the response over the years has shortened from "God Bless You" to "Bless You" I'm wondering when the common reponse will be changed to "Whassup blad?"

Soldato
Never, although there's a girl in my work who blesses herself when she sneezes.

I'm pretty sure that isn't allowed.

Soldato
Generally yes i say "Bless you" whenever anyone sneezes. It's an automatic response. Unless of course it's a sneezing fit then i wait until they've finished, or just say it once.

Soldato
No, but i was thinking this same thing yesterday to myself. I sneezed when on the train, had my earphones in but I wondered if anyone did or went to say it and then realised i couldn't hear them.

Permabanned
As it was getting tiresome, I have a sneeze rule of three. Once three are made I acknowledge them; however I have since taken his down to two as three is quite rare.

Associate
I think I used to due to conventions and others around me doing it but I decided it's just a sneeze and it's not worth or actually that nice to highlight it by saying anything so I don't anymore. However, If I am the sneezee then I will say "excuse me" in formal company.

Soldato
Sometimes I automatically say "Bless You", but normally only to friends and family!...

They never really get a chance to say it to me as I seem to suffer from 'Sneezing Tourettes' and this usually stops anyone in their tracks with a response! :D

Back
Top Bottom