New Logitech T650 Wireless Touchpad - Ideal for Windows 8

Soldato
Hi

You can now pre-order this great new touchpad, with stock due in around 10 days time.

Logitech T650 Wireless Rechargeable Touchpad (910-003059) @ £69.98 inc VAT

KB-215-LG_400.jpg

The Logitech Wireless Rechargeable Touchpad T650. More surface, more gestures. Glide through Windows 8 with a wide range of gestures and experience fast, fluid navigation at your fingertips. The large, smooth, glass touch surface gives you the freedom to perform any gesture wherever your fingers rest. Scroll with ease through the Metro interface or web pages. Swipe from the edges to switch apps and activate the charms bar. Two-finger pinch zoom into photos, and much more. Plus, the entire touch surface acts as a large button—top, bottom, left, right, middle—you can click wherever you wish. Also features USB rechargeability and Logitech Unifying technology. It’s safe to say: other trackpads simply can’t touch this.

- Logitech® Wireless Rechargeable Touchpad T650
- More surface, more gestures.
- Designed for Windows 8 with 13 customisable gestures
- Large, premium glass touch surface
- Mechanical clicking
- USB-rechargeable
- Unifying receiver connects up to 6 devices

Only £69.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
I've had this for a few weeks, brilliant product.

Gestures + click buttons (rubberised feet act as buttons) + glass surface.

Permabanned
I do a lot of drawing, does this take normal stylus's or does it have to be one like the Ipad.

The ipad will not work with smaller tipped stylus only works with fingers or big rubber ended stylus :(

Associate
I do a lot of drawing, does this take normal stylus's or does it have to be one like the Ipad.

The ipad will not work with smaller tipped stylus only works with fingers or big rubber ended stylus :(

This isn't a touchscreen or drawing tablet. By the looks of it, it's a gigantic trackpad from a laptop. I don't think this product is aimed at drawing.

Soldato
Had one of these for about a week now ... Really good!!

I'm just using it with Win 7 at the moment (can still utilise a lot of gestures like back and forward in web browsers/folders and loads more) but it would be even better with Windows 8!

Back
Top Bottom