• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Great guide on how to change a graphic card (joke)

Associate
Ive seen something like this before. It was a guide to overclocking by MalX :o

All joking aside, that disc grinder is far too noisy for me, I find doing it with an oxyacetylene torch is much quieter.

Man of Honour
I never understood this.

Why Duck?

What relation or similarities does it have to a Duck?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duct_tape

Wiki Page said:
The Revolite division of Johnson & Johnson made medical adhesive tapes from duck cloth, beginning in 1927. In 1942 during World War II, a team headed by Revolite's Johnny Denoye and Johnson & Johnson's Bill Gross developed a new adhesive tape for the US military, intended to seal ammunition cases against moisture.[10] The tape was required to be ripped by hand, not cut with scissors. This unnamed product was made of thin cotton tape coated in waterproof polyethylene (plastic) with a layer of rubber-based gray adhesive ("Polycoat") bonded to one side.[5][11][12][13][14][15] It was easy to apply and remove, and was soon adapted to repair military equipment quickly, including vehicles and weapons.[11] This tape, colored in army-standard matte olive drab, was nicknamed "duck tape" by the soldiers.[16] Various theories have been put forward for the nickname, including the descendant relation to cotton duck fabric, the waterproof characteristics of a duck bird, and even the 1942 amphibious military vehicle DUKW which was pronounced "duck".

Back
Top Bottom