Ordered my PC, few questions.

Associate
Just ordered my PC, got pre 10am delivery too, it said ready to ship in 2 days, how accurate is this and should I expect it this week?

Associate
Yeah it's "within" two days, so.. if they're busy chances are it'll be ready in two days, otherwise it might be ready by the end of today, you never know!

Soldato
When I ordered a custom PC off them several years ago it took longer than the quoted time for them to build and test it. Also when it developed a fault it took them longer than the quoted time for them to fix it. However this was quite a while back and things will have changed since then.

Delivery wise you are in DPD's hands, they are usually very good but like all delivery companies you don't have to look hard to find complaints about poor service.

Associate
OP
Yeah, I put it in a Corsair 600T White case with white lighting, will be nice to run some benchmarks and do some multi-monitor gaming with it.

Associate
which racing sims are you going to use? and what is your setup (wheel/seat/etc.)

awesome PC!
also, when you say 690 SLI do you mean 1 x 690 card *which has 2 GPUs within it* OR 2 x 690 card (so 4 GPUs altogether)?

Associate
I know the wait is uncomfortable, yet exciting...
Are you sure all the bits are in stock?
At this stage you can still tweak, a bigger SSD maybe?
Do you have some HDD's to use?

I have two systems from here that have had no problems at all. No matter how hard I try to break them.

Lovely.

Associate
OP
Well it didn't say out of stock on any of the items I chose, it's been in the warehouse queue since I ordered so will check again tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom