• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

gpu from usa?

Associate
I'm thinking of buying a graphics card from a U.S seller and having it shipped over here as it is so much cheaper would there be any problem with the card or are they the same you would get in this country also i'm i likely to be hammered on the duty tax up to a point where it's not any cheaper??

Associate
I'm thinking of buying a graphics card from a U.S seller and having it shipped over here as it is so much cheaper would there be any problem with the card or are they the same you would get in this country also i'm i likely to be hammered on the duty tax up to a point where it's not any cheaper??

Yes, not too mention the fact that if anything goes wrong, more than likely you'll have to ship it back to USA every time costing megabucks to post and receive.

Not worth it IMO, you wont save that much at all by the time customs come into it anyway

Man of Honour
Never considered it worth it myself unless you frequently travel to or live for some parts of the year in the states. Warranty can be complicated, good chance of getting slapped with quite a bit in fees - all in all savings are generally a lot less than it first seems. I'd rather pay the extra and get a proper warranty on something that expensive.

Back
Top Bottom