casual gaming build for £500-600?

Associate
Never really had a proper desktop (always had laptops) and I am looking to build an ideal one for what I can afford which is between 500 and 600 pounds.

Don't really know what to look out for but would like it to be able to play games like skyrim, arma 2 assassins creed 3 etc.

Already have a mouse, keyboard and monitor.

Any help and advice would be appreciated thanks

Last edited:
Associate
Thanks for that
I don't think I will need the os or the disk drive
How long do you think the build will last ?

I think you need to be a bit more specific with your question. Nobody can really say how demanding future games will be, and it depends on what settings you find acceptable. It'll play future games on low settings for a very long time. However, if you want to keep settings at maximum then it's a different story.

Associate
OP
I think you need to be a bit more specific with your question. Nobody can really say how demanding future games will be, and it depends on what settings you find acceptable. It'll play future games on low settings for a very long time. However, if you want to keep settings at maximum then it's a different story.

Sorry for being a bit too general. I would like to be able to play games at a medium settings at least for a while.
As I said before having only used a laptop when it comes to games I am used to playing at a low level setting so would like to be able to play with a better quality system.
It would be ideal if the set-up was good enough that it could go about 2-3 years without needing an upgrade
Sorry cannot be more specific, I am fairly new to this and lack a lot of knowledge of the technical jargon

Back
Top Bottom