Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [8 - 11th December 2012]

Caporegime
City fans finding a new way to get more money on the pitch it seems.

That should have been far more comfortable than it was but delighted to win it. Rooney, Smalling, Ferdinand and Carrick were awesome today I thought. We still need to sort out our marking from corners though.

Edit: De Gea didn't deserve to concede that Toure goal, two superb saves before then.

Was a very cool finish from Toure though.

Caporegime
Funny game in general, Utd were shocking up till the goal, and it was such a poor shot, both Barry with the reactions that come with being the slowest player in the history of any sport, and Hart failing to do anything about it.

Daft Arsenal fans having a go at Clichy, who was one of their better players and was excellent last season, even more so because Santos is a million times worse than Clichy, Gibbs is crap and Clichy statistically makes incredibly few errors. Evra, Zabaleta and Rafael made more mistakes in this game than Clichy and he's many times better than our best full back.

Young was good, and denied a perfectly good goal, Valencia was shockingly awful, so completely unwilling to cross, there was one point where he, Carrick and Rafael were all peeing around, all had chances to pass it into the box or cross it and all refused to be the guy to take responsibility, ended up passing in circles and giving it away.

City, after the goal utterly fell apart, the second Tevez came on they were by far the better team. Thing is City have sucked when they haven't started Tevez, and been mostly very good when they do, what kind of idiot manager wouldn't start him in this game. Yaya also terrible throughout but for 2-3 moments in the game. Nasri/Silva, once the game got tough, were awful.

Really very angry at that fan who threw the coin at Ferdy, because if that wasn't a coin it was one of the funniest things I'd seen :p Seriously though, fans who throw coins are so beyond retarded its painful, a kind of person that just has no idea of the consequences of their actions.

Soldato
Did he ask Nasri does he realise he costed his team the entire game and potentially the title four times? I hope he did, horrible little french git.

Nah he basically said to RVP that Rio was hit by something from the crowd and asked him about it overshadowing the Utd victory.

It wouldn't overshadow the match if morons like you didn't go on about it constantly, Geoff.

Man of Honour
OP
Excellent result, I'd have been satisfied with a draw in all honesty as we're away (and can't seem to defend properly), but to win is fantastic. For RvP to bag the winner right at the death is even better still. :D

I thought our defending was fairly good for the most part, it can only improve.

We completely deserved to win, no question at all. The unsavoury scenes from the City degenerates at the end ruined it a bit, but that can happen anywhere I suppose. These scum need to be identified, charged, and banned.

Soldato
Oh dear the ref is an idiot too. Already booked 2 spurs players for nothing.

Playing badly, ref is a nutter and the other team playing well.

Caporegime
Hate both teams but i love how no one moans about Rafael blatent dive :p

I thought he tripped himself, the way his foot moves kinda shows there was contact of something or he is a really good diver, didn't think it was a free but United deserved to win anyways due to disallowed goal/**** fans.

Nah he basically said to RVP that Rio was hit by something from the crowd and asked him about it overshadowing the Utd victory.

It wouldn't overshadow the match if morons like you didn't go on about it constantly, Geoff.

Pretty disgusting to think that Rio was close to being blinded there, put in a good second half performance too it seemed (didn't see first.)

Soldato
Excellent result, I'd have been satisfied with a draw in all honesty as we're away (and can't seem to defend properly), but to win is fantastic. For RvP to bag the winner right at the death is even better still. :D

I thought our defending was fairly good for the most part, it can only improve.

We completely deserved to win, no question at all. The unsavoury scenes from the City degenerates at the end ruined it a bit, but that can happen anywhere I suppose. These scum need to be identified, charged, and banned.

Agree on all points. City gave us a good game for the odd part and our defence showed they could deal with the threat (although it did seem a jaded performance from balo/aguero/tevez tbh).

Coin throwers are utter scum though, I hope he gets buggered :mad:

Soldato
I thought he tripped himself, the way his foot moves kinda shows there was contact of something or he is a really good diver, didn't think it was a free but United deserved to win anyways due to disallowed goal/**** fans.

Pretty disgusting to think that Rio was close to being blinded there, put in a good second half performance too it seemed (didn't see first.)

He had a very good game both halves, shocking that just a few cm lower and it might have affected his career. Disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom