X-Factor 2012

Caporegime
Dammit! That's £24 down the toilet, Chris would have seen me win £60 :(

I was wondering what exactly stops Cowell from getting people to mass vote in the acts he wants to win.. I mean, it could work out cheaper than trying to release an album of an artist that wont sell.

Soldato
Yup defo James Arthur to win this! Just seems more credible than warbler wots his name...

and Baloney lmao, What a doofus for spitting his dummy at the end lol!

EDIT: Has anyone seen the James & Nicole studio duet thing? The ..ginas and big hairy ..lls song lol! truly funny stuff lol.

Last edited:
Soldato
I wondered too - Googled it and according to the Sun he rocked up drunk for the finalists track rehearsal then want bananas when he disovered he only had one line to sing. Dear oh dear. True colours etc..

Where were MK1?

Wonder if in 6 months he will be doing pub gigs like Steve brookstein, for 2 pounds a ticket.

Soldato
Baloney... It just dont make sense does it! He shows up for the audition shaking like a jelly and scared as a rabbit then right the very end he finally blows it all being a prize numpty!

If all the tabloid and internet gumpf is true then he is a right diva lol

I could imagine him asking for jars of MM's at 1am in the morning and wanting gold plated tiolet seats whilst on tour. Sad tbh. I wonder if that is why he was so wobbly at the start? he had already caused a lot of trouble and feared it would all come back to haunt him.

Ive also just read that out of all the people that performed on yesterdays final, only james had hit 9 bum notes! the rest including the old stalwarts messed up lol. Even if James does not win I reckon he will be around for a long time, lets hope he dont get shipped off to the states and then turned into something boring.

Back
Top Bottom