X-Factor 2012

Man of Honour
So it is that time of year again. Last year I stopped watching after a few weeks, the new judges (mainly Barlow) drove me to distraction. Will probably watch the auditions this year for a laugh though. Anyone else watching it?

Soldato
Nope.

In fact if I even happen to catch a single frame of the program while changing channels I am legally bound into shooting the tv elvis style, then creating a chernobyl like concrete sarcophagus over the remains before nuking it from orbit, just to be sure

do you have no soul whatsover, and you are a man for god sakes!

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Usually watch the auditions, just for the lunatics and hissy fits.

Once it goes serious, I bail.

Soldato
I watched about 15 minutes (I think it was about 5 minutes of actual show, the rest was an ads fest) and got bored. Its slowly dying.

Soldato
Nope. Since I split from my ex ex (2 chickies ago) girlfriend I've actually not even heard the theme song since the 2009 series. Current Ms Regulus can't stand any reality TV so thankfully I'm spared all that.

Caporegime
I think X-Factor is actually bloody good this year, some very good vocals as well as some funny shockers... that Britney Spears attention whore who was just on throwing her body all over Louis had a sweaty muff at the end and it was very visible... gross!

Some fantastic singers though and i'm looking forward to boot camp. Gary Barlow is also actually a bit of a legend, I like his character. I say again, surprisingly good show this year, I genuinely enjoy every episode.

Soldato
This years awful, i think next year i will be skipping the audition shows.

What really annoys me this year is you get all the backstory all the extra filmed bits which usually means they have got thru.

Soldato
I haven't watched any on this year's for the first time. We have American idol, Xfactor USA, Britain & America's got talent, the voice ... it's all too much, I'm now sick to death of these kinds of shows.

Soldato
I think the problem is that they have over hyped the show.

Look back in youtube of early idol or even 1st series of xfactor where it was more real and people weren't instant celebrities before they even got to show 1

Back
Top Bottom