Minor Things That Bother You

Soldato
Really awful musical ringtones but worst still are the ones that are on max volume when they go off... in a nice ambient public place like a cafe!

Indeed. The latest pop track badly edited and played at full volume as a 'ring tone' is another of my pet hates.

Permabanned
People who want to talk to me when i have no intrest whatsoever.

People who say LOL.

Also when people say "i dont even" ARGHHHH

Last edited:
Soldato
The guy behind me on the train crunching a carrot literally as loud as humanly possible.

The worst bit is I can hear when the next bite is coming as he is gasping every time he opens his mouth.

Gasping?! :eek: he must really be enjoying that carrot. People in cinemas tend to do a lot of loud munching, can't say I've ever noticed them gasp before each bite though.:confused: Maybe it's just a carrot thing.

Soldato
When I hold the door open for people, they walk through without saying thank you.

Really? is that that hard to say two words you miserable *******'s.

i had a maths tutor last year who didn't like me. she was in her mid 30's and was a nice enough person but for some reason she had a problem with me. im sure she fiddled my end of year results as the one i got didn't match one i got at time.

3 times i opened the classroom door for her as it locks from inside, 3 times she completely blanked me. not even a glance to visually say thank you.

unbelievable.

Back
Top Bottom