US: Game of Thrones Season 3 (contains spoilers)

Soldato
I think I might start doing that.

I am going to I think...though tbh I do remember pretty much everything from it, so don't really need to refresh my memory.
I would like to get all of the theories flying around about the next book clear in my head though before it is released(I pretty much have already. but still would like to clarify a few things;))

Soldato
Well, I said I wasn't going to do it, but I have just read the sample chapters from The Winds of Winter.

I simply can't wait!

Started GOT again the other day as well...I might string it out so that it is all fresh in my mind when the new one is released.

Soldato
I finished GOT last night. I noticed SOOOO many moments of foreshadowing, prophecies and important bits!

I have to admit to skipping a few chapters though...one of the early Daenerys ones for a start.

One

One

Soldato
I finished GOT last night. I noticed SOOOO many moments of foreshadowing, prophecies and important bits!

I have to admit to skipping a few chapters though...one of the early Daenerys ones for a start.

Yeah, other than the nudity and sex Dany is a wee bit boring in GoT (although I still read every word :p), I wouldn't go skipping any chapters in the following books though. The TV show handles some plot lines quite differently (read: not as well) to ACoK.

Soldato
Yeah, other than the nudity and sex Dany is a wee bit boring in GoT (although I still read every word :p), I wouldn't go skipping any chapters in the following books though. The TV show handles some plot lines quite differently (read: not as well) to ACoK.

....I will be skipping almost every word of Briene's chapters! (apart from the ones involving a certain monk;))

Back
Top Bottom