• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Crysis 3 Open BETA Benching.

Soldato
Im getting old i think and i'm easily confused, but i started a round and all my team just ran into corners and hid, then they all started dying, i was running around like a lunatic looking for someone to shoot, didnt see anyone. Then apparently we lost the round.

Maybe ill just stick to CS and WoW :)

No, that's the Hunter game, cloaked hunters with a bow track down the uncloaked cell team.....actually really good but the game times are too short :D

You have a weapon and a grenade that can expose the hunters, your right though, no time to learn maps and bits and bobs while your cannon fodder :D

Caporegime
OP
No, that's the Hunter game, cloaked hunters with a bow track down the uncloaked cell team.....actually really good but the game times are too short :D

You have a weapon and a grenade that can expose the hunters, your right though, no time to learn maps and bits and bobs while your cannon fodder :D

You can actually see him, it is fun being hunted by some one who is almost invisible, hunting him is more fun, the hunted getting the hunter is very satisfying :D

Soldato
I for some reason cant seem to get this game working without having CF enabled :?
CF scaling seems pretty decent, highest playable settings are High, 1xaa 16xaf though.

I'll get some benches done soon enough though.
Nice to see CPU usage high, i was getting a good 50% usage.

Managed to get it working without crashing on startup, i just start up Fraps after i get into game :D

Single card scores, this isn't ideally playable to me and if i were to play this game online i would turn down the settings.

Crash Site - Airport
High, 1xAA, 16xAF.

Min - 40
Max - 111
Avg - 88

7970 @1125/1575.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Ugggg. This game is a killer still for my system.

5760*1080 Settings high and 2*TXAA (VRAM wall any higher)

Frames, Time (ms), Min, Max, Avg
9365, 300000, 21, 40, 31.217

It felt smoothish at those settings but this isn't a game I will be rushing out to play.

Soldato

I'll give it another go later once i get back from my ride. Constantly getting these though...probably my own fault for not driver sweeping and just installing over :D

Display driver error btw, but C3 stops working.
Should be back in about 2 hours, i dont normally cycle for long. Really windy out today and my route is 40miles, so might take longer....or should i go for a smaller route today? :D

Caporegime
OP
One thing i have found is that it does not like RadeonPro, anything over medium setting and the game crashes in the same way for me Tonester0011, i'm not running RadeonPro with it until i can figure out why.

Anyway, on my 7870 the game runs very nicely on all high + 1x MSAA, it will play on all very high but not all that well, tho it might for those who can get 1250Mhz+ out of their 7870's...

If you turn MSAA up to 4x, its unplayable and i can't see anything in the difference in GFX quality to explain it. its a bit meh...

I'm going to test Latency next...

Back
Top Bottom