• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Crysis 3 Open BETA Benching.

Soldato
Just uploading a video to help out a friend with his problems, after that i'll get some 5760 benches done greg, what map were you on btw? I'll try aim for some kind of consistency.

Edit: Incase you were interested, 0.2mph off one of the guys record and still lonely second place for my old record :( The wind is really harsh today, one segment i was averaging 9mph....ouch.

Caporegime
Just uploading a video to help out a friend with his problems, after that i'll get some 5760 benches done greg, what map were you on btw? I'll try aim for some kind of consistency.

Edit: Incase you were interested, 0.2mph off one of the guys record and still lonely second place for my old record :( The wind is really harsh today, one segment i was averaging 9mph....ouch.

The airplane one. You should stomp on me with your memory bus but I would still like to know by how much.

As for the bike ride, ouch!!! My last ride I was averaging 17.8 IIRC (about October) over 27 miles. I am old though and I am sticking with that excuse :D

Warming up though, so will get it out soon. I just hate with a passion riding in wind. It is always with me on the way out as well....Killer riding back :(

Soldato
The airplane one. You should stomp on me with your memory bus but I would still like to know by how much.

As for the bike ride, ouch!!! My last ride I was averaging 17.8 IIRC (about October) over 27 miles. I am old though and I am sticking with that excuse :D

Warming up though, so will get it out soon. I just hate with a passion riding in wind. It is always with me on the way out as well....Killer riding back :(

This was my last ride before i took a break. I bought rollers for the winter and used them twice lol.

http://app.strava.com/activities/24145787

My avg speed on my most recent ride was 13.9mph, so pretty kin' shocking. Give me a couple of weeks and i'll get my speed back.

I'm basically following this Paralympian atm though, i want to take some his KOMs from him :D :D

Associate
Nice looking game. MP gameplay is fun for 10 minutes. I'm sure the single player campaign will be good. Isn't this game just crysis 2 with bows or am I missing something :s

Associate
map crash
- power limit +20% - core 1050 - memory 1350
stock voltage

Frames, Time (ms), Min, Max, Avg
60161, 755092, 2, 146, 79.674

1920 x 1080P
SMAA: 1x
AF: 16x
All GFX settings: High

Back
Top Bottom