This man knows who stole my phone, can anyone help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
No, im just not an idiot who will readily attract unwanted attention and im definitely not stupid enough to willingly leave the necessary information up for them to get back to me

Cowardly walk away? Are you sober? The item has been recovered, the job is done, what are you walking away from?

What needs to be done is the OP's identity taken off, it would take out one huge link they could use to tracking him from his online persona

You could do with taking some cues from the film in your sig, they wouldnt be stupid enough to willingly leave behind traces of who did it, McCauley was almost completely untraced in that film ;)

Well, what you forget is that this guy supposedly stole the phone from within the guys house, he knows where he lives already. Whether the guy is identifiable from this thread is neither here nor there, if he got any wind of this at all, the OP could be the most anonymous man on the internet, he already knows where he lives.

Soldato
Well, what you forget is that this guy supposedly stole the phone from within the guys house, he knows where he lives already. Whether the guy is identifiable from this thread is neither here nor there, if he got any wind of this at all, the OP could be the most anonymous man on the internet, he already knows where he lives.

No, read the thread, the phone was stolen from a friends house.

Soldato
The forums are getting hammered because of this thread, everything has been explained and an outcome has been produced. Can we close this now and restore balance to the forums :D

Soldato

His phone was taken from a friends house

Well about 3 hours ago some lovely person let themselves into my friends house and stole amongst other things my mobile phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom