Retro console and games thread

Soldato
i watched a pledge video for that a few months back, great news its been officially released, are you going to play it or keep it sealed and hope it grows in value?

edit: in fact it was from a link from the game chasers, nice to see they got a mention on the box

Associate
oh my goodness. you must haev a serious amount of wedge my mate!!!

Do you mind me asking, is that car at the front a DC5 or one of those Jap only Civics I can never remember the name of?

It wasn't that expensive although hoping it may grow in value. It is a civic mate.

i watched a pledge video for that a few months back, great news its been officially released, are you going to play it or keep it sealed and hope it grows in value?

edit: in fact it was from a link from the game chasers, nice to see they got a mention on the box

I won't be opening this I already know whats inside 8 bit eric did an unboxing and the game is notoriously bad so not fussed about playing it if I really feel the urge there are other means of playing it ;)

Any chance you could share? I didn't know about this, just assumed from a quick search it was mega rare?!

The game was one of those kickstarter projects that was succesfuly funded
in September.

http://www.cheetahmengames.com/

Im named in the hall of fame too for being a backer :D

Soldato
So got this in the post today the only sealed NES game I have :)

IMAG0149_zpsd42ca9d9.jpg

IMAG0150_zpsc9a32275.jpg

Where'd you get it from mate?

Caporegime
I have a yearning to play some original playstation games, I owned the original when it came out and missed the PS2 out entirely.

Should I go for a PS One or grab a PS2 (Slim?) and just play PSX games with the backwards compatibility?

Associate
No it was a lad on Facebook selling it. He wanted £25 but got a fiver knocked off. He has found two more games for it and also I am buying two dreamcast's, one is faulty and the other is chipped. five controllers, a couple of VMU's and some games for £30.

Back
Top Bottom