Origin Massive Sale - Ends 26th March!

Soldato
So,

Reading through my Appy Geek news feed, I saw that Origin are doing a huge sale for hitting 40million registered users.
Just a little heads up for everyone as some stuff is going cheap, Battlefield Premium is £19.99, with the Premium Edition being £22.49!

Starts: Now
Ends: 26th March

** Origin Sale Here! **

;)

Last edited:
Caporegime
lol all the EA hate after the simcity fiasco must have hit home hard that they were a company losing what little respect they had left with gamers.

some great deals on there

Caporegime
it really is a big times for games .

you see quite a few releases games shows like pax and other big gaming events like lans and such. after this period its not until autumn /winter as summer sucks ass for video games :D

Soldato
no its easter period one of key sales times in video games.

Yep people at home, not working or studying with their families, game sales are a must :p

it really is a big times for games .

you see quite a few releases games shows like pax and other big gaming events like lans and such. after this period its not until autumn /winter as summer sucks ass for video games :D

Come off it, when's the last time you've seen Origin actually have a decent sale until now.

Soldato
Battlefield 3 for 5 GBP (equivalent) is awesome so I have picked up a copy. Always wanted to give it a go so for that price it is rude not to (even though I have read it is full of micro transaction rubbish at least a cheap price means I dont care)

Associate
Come off it, when's the last time you've seen Origin actually have a decent sale until now.

BF3, Mass Effect 2 and 3 and Mirrors Edge all bought through last year in Origin sales. The selection certainly isn't on the Steam scale but they do have some little gems. Crysis 3 downloading now.
Cheers OP!

Back
Top Bottom