Want 5% discount? See inside.

Associate
Question 1: How close are you to target ?

Question 2: Does this apply to in store too, or is it only online orders?

Reason I ask this question is that I have an £800 order in my basket, and because I have the cash on me, not in my bank, I asked if I could pay £200 deposit on CC over phone and drop in tomorrow to collect goods and pay outstanding monies, only to be told no you can't do that (fair enough) so hopefully if tomorrow you have the required likes, the 5% would apply instore. Fingers crossed.

OcUK Staff
We have 19,134 likes, going up pretty fast so not long to go. :)

I am pretty certain it will apply to everyone, online and offline. - If not you can order for shop collection online. ;)

Associate
There are also forum members which are not entitled for the free shipping, also a lot of users which browse the forum which are not members, who also do not have free shipping.

Why should they be left out?

Plus if you spend more than £250, the 5% discount will be worth it for you.

And why would we remove the free shipping because you are not getting what you are wanting?

Pretty silly if you ask me. :)

I was just arguing both sides of the fence. Your point on the lurkers is very true, I was one of them for a long time :)

OcUK Staff
No worries. We do promotions often so each will be suited for different customers. We cannot please everyone. :)

Although I am sure we please most! :D

Soldato
In that case can you make it a choice when you run the promotion, either 5% discount or free shipping (for those that qualify) as on smaller orders they might work out more expensive with the discount, but not the free shipping (if that makes any sense at all, I'm not quite sober :D )

Soldato
With regards to OcUk not adding free shipping on top.

I more than qualify for it, am in the UK, covered by Royal Mail but cannot use it being in Jersey. The 5% is a nice little bonus for people like me as well as the lurkers :p

Soldato
So a 5% off for anyone who wishes to spend a big amount and anyone who wishes to spend very little the 5% discount is useless really.

Why do you believe yourself so entitled that you should benefit from every single deal offered?

Quite frankly I think it is down right disrespectful to the company offering the deal to whine in such a manner. Wind your neck in.

OcUK Staff
So a 5% off for anyone who wishes to spend a big amount and anyone who wishes to spend very little the 5% discount is useless really.

How is it useless? Be grateful for the discount, if you are not then stop moaning about it and don't use the discount. Simple really.

Soldato
In that case can you make it a choice when you run the promotion, either 5% discount or free shipping (for those that qualify) as on smaller orders they might work out more expensive with the discount, but not the free shipping (if that makes any sense at all, I'm not quite sober :D )

small order, free shipping better - dont put in code
larger order, 5% discount better - put in code

simples :D

Caporegime
To be fair, you did ask for something in return :D

... <3 *hides*

But 'tis true, a 5% discount is still a discount, and for those who don't qualify for free postage it will be a welcome one :)

Back
Top Bottom