***Images of things purchased in May 2013***

Permabanned
5.1 surround sound?

Pioneer VSX-2021/LX55 amp, B&W all round, BK XLS400 sub

I'm running a Yamaha RX-V2067, Kef 3005SE surrounds, Kef Centre, 2 kef HTB2SE subs and a couple of tannoy floor mounts. How much does that improve the sound, I was always under the impression that they only really helped really high end stuff. I'd be interested in one myself if it offers a significant improvement.

Caporegime
I'm running a Yamaha RX-V2067, Kef 3005SE surrounds, Kef Centre, 2 kef HTB2SE subs and a couple of tannoy floor mounts. How much does that improve the sound, I was always under the impression that they only really helped really high end stuff. I'd be interested in one myself if it offers a significant improvement.

It's room dependant, it basically create a flat curve and minimise peaks. You can achieve the same by lots of testing and adjustments, i am just lazy and don't have the time or the equipment/software.

As for results, it removed the boom I had previously. I had a terrible low end boom in the room which is now gone, and each note is now clearly and more distinct. Is it for £240? Yes and No. Yes that it works. No, because your system still work without it, just not to its maximum potential.

Or you could be really lucky with room shape and sub placement that you have a flat curve to begin with without trying.

My Speakers are B&W 602 S2 fronts, B&W M-1 rears (I have 4 of these to make 7.1), and B&W LCR60 S3 Centre and BK XLS400 DF sub.

Last edited:
Associate
my new hook hd+

comparing size to iphone 5

1369912220.jpg

what iphone 5 case?

thanks

Back
Top Bottom