Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Some s/h toys for my collection. :D

Sussex Armoury Jackal, think this models a Hi Power.22

ezpbig.jpg

A British made Webley Tempest .22

do46mf.jpg

And a Webley Alecto .177 either a mk2 or 3, has a threaded barrel for a moderator.

9v8rqu.jpg

Also the case they are sitting on.

Soldato
KD - terrible effort with the photo, we know what camera you're rockin' :p

Indeed....

Photos in this tend to come out of the awful potato camera on the htc sensation mind you....

I've done a couple of these ones through the 6D, but its a pain to take the shot, process (minimally) in LR, export and upload.

The imgur app does all the hassle for me in this instance :p Phone upgrade is due mind you, so hopefully the camera will be better....

kd

Soldato
http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag36/Liam_Low/OCUK%20Photos/image_zps7f3973f2.jpg[IMG]

"New" Monitor which arrived this morning with 3 marks on it ( Noticable) and 1 deep scratch but hey at the end of the day it was £50 off the bay so ![/QUOTE]

You did not pay £50 for that... please tell me you didn't...

Associate
20130710_204445_zpsc2fd1433.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Purchased the Addict x Warhol boards a while back but recently got the canvas and hung them all on the weekend. The boards are my babies!

Soldato
OK then. Because I like accessories

Omega SMP from about a month ago.

7DS9xEC.jpg.png

IgYTkyM.jpg.png

8dPZelU.jpg

7jJ7nRJ.jpg.png

and some sunnies, a bit cheaper than the watch (£1 from pound land because I lost my £120 Ray Bans)

ubZL2Yt.jpg.png

and more sunnies to replace the above that were destroyed at Download festival (£1 Wilkos)

1L1N8qY.jpg.png

My my superb Nad C 370 Amplifier

acJMGix.jpg.png

Soldato

A trip to Billingsgate and £75 spent. 2.6 kg of Tuna, 2kg of prawns, box of white crab meat, 10 bags of salmon off cuts, 2kg of squid rings.

Interesting. How much is tuna if you buy it fresh and can it be frozen for a long time? Paying for tinned tuna now is a rip off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom