Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Thats my new one on the left:

newlaser.jpg

Bit of an upgrade compared to the one on the right :D.

1200x900 bed, 80W lasercutter!

Caporegime
Do any of those actually work? I get such bad hayfever and when I tried some medication last timer for it it did nothing. I just sit it out now. :(

There are like 5 variants of hay fever meds you can get, only 1 needs prescription for, although you can still get it if you have a chat with a pharmacist.

There are also nasal spray, which are anti inflammatory than antihistamine. These takes a constant use for a few days for the drug to build up in the system to help the sinuses.

I found cetinzine and Loratadine does nothing at all for me, I even took them both together, or double the dose, zilch, nothing.

Then I tried Acrivastine which is much much better, combine with beconase spray I have been "cured" since using his combo.

But everyone is different, I would suggest you speak to your GP if you are suffering badly from it.

Last edited:
Soldato
YJSCHKf.jpg

Added the original soundtrack to Goldfinger on vinyl to my Bond collection (Thunderball soundtrack is still to come) along with Star Wars / A Stereo Space Odyssey although thats not the original soundtrack.

Soldato
Soldato
Soldato
There are like 5 variants of hay fever meds you can get, only 1 needs prescription for, although you can still get it if you have a chat with a pharmacist.

There are also nasal spray, which are anti inflammatory than antihistamine. These takes a constant use for a few days for the drug to build up in the system to help the sinuses.

I found cetinzine and Loratadine does nothing at all for me, I even took them both together, or double the dose, zilch, nothing.

Then I tried Acrivastine which is much much better, combine with beconase spray I have been "cured" since using his combo.

But everyone is different, I would suggest you speak to your GP if you are suffering badly from it.

Only trouble with the nasal sprays is that they can only be used continuously for like a month else it starts to thin the lining of the nose and you lose the sense of smell.

Caporegime
Only trouble with the nasal sprays is that they can only be used continuously for like a month else it starts to thin the lining of the nose and you lose the sense of smell.

My GP said the pollen in the air at the moment are only due to last for about a week or so anyway. He mentioned something about grass pollen? and it has been a late summer.

Yup, mine got so bad I went to see my GP.

Last edited:
Associate
Last edited:
Associate
Might have been slightly crazy, but... for less than the price of a new GTX 770 it was a bargain on the bay. Fully working no problems to report. Going to speed up my workflow quite considerably. Keep in mind still at university but do a lot of work on the side in 3DMax and after effects/graphics so I do realize it's not a gaming card.

QUADRO_6000_1.png

QUADRO_6000_2.png

Associate
I was in desperate need of some fan action in the house today (ohh-errrr), trying to work from home, so caved in and went to the local B&Q in search of fan's !!

2013-07-09%2014.00.23.jpg

£39.98 but now its working its magic in the lounge, it may now sound like im working in a aircraft hanger, but at least its now nice and cool :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom