Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Associate
Na, just means he recorded/put together the times the rpg actually hit... Good thing about montages :D

Lol, good point. Easy to forget that in a montage.
Though, in the little time I managed to play the BF4 beta I still hadn't quite honed my skills with it to the point of taking down any choppers.

Soldato
Fozzy you're going to explode soon. :D

The early unlock is just a VPN trick that sets your ip to the US on the 29th which is the US launch date so that we can unlock it early but I think as soon as you stop using the VPN and you go back to a UK ip for instance it might quit working again.

:)

I'm unlikely to get my download code before the 29th anyway. I'll likely get it on the 31st October.

Interesting little video here that shows very brief glimpses of other MP maps. Also features a hot French lady as well. :)

The map at 2:15 looks like it'll be fun for pilots. Lots of valleys to fly between.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I've been playing BF2 and BF3 for a long time, and now I'll be playing BF4 for a long time. I really like playing for the objectives, and getting on a squad that likes to work together. Is there a way of friending people with a like mind attitude so that I can play with them? I'm an older gamer if that makes a difference.

Yes, I've got friends, but they don't play BF4. :/

I was part of OcUK platoon #2, but I never found a way to join the servers. Maybe BF4 will have better integration.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655391300710768/
I don't play more than a couple of games a night, so I doubt a clan would have me.

If you like playing on HC servers then take a look at CQ247. There are quite a few from these forums that play on our servers and was started by LtMatt. For BF4 we will have 2 servers to start with, one will be similar to our BF3 Conquest 24/7 All Maps server.

Associate
..... I really like playing for the objectives, and getting on a squad that likes to work together. Is there a way of friending people with a like mind attitude....... I'm an older gamer if that makes a difference.

Sounds like myself, I am in my forties and have played from BF2 through till now, although I would class myself as more.of a CoD player :hides: and I hate the way squads on public servers all run off to do their own thing......don't even get me started on finding myself plunging to the ground cos the helicopter pilot has bailed on us :mad:

So if ya wanna hit me up on origin, feel free.
Can't remember the exact spelling of my origin name, as on mobile at work at moment, but it's along the lines of Kaptain KaoS...or if u can add by email on origin, it's [email protected]

Just need to get it pre ordered now......:D

EDIT : Found my details http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/Kaptain-Ka0s

Last edited:
Permabanned
Copied from another forum:

It's part of the voice chat portion of BF3. In order for that to work through the game client it would have to be running in the background. Shouldn't be all that much but you can check your task manager and see how much in resources it needs to run. From all the threads I have seen the EA Battlelog needs for it to be there (it's registered as a BF3 plugin). There is a thread here about removing it but since I don't have BF3 I would be cautious about those instructions.

Soldato
The flooded city map looks like being good fun. Seems to have plenty of varying places in it (temple/park, gas station, streets, chemical storage).

QL5MEFn.jpg.png

It also looks like it will become a snipers map when the streets get flooded. :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom